Home General Discussion

Tatuaje cigars

Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
I know ccom carries some Tatuaje cigars but where can you find the more limited edition releases are they only at B&M's thanks guys.

Comments

• ajacobsajacobs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    Most of the limited releases are brick and mortar only.  Although some will sell them over the phone.  They never make it onto websites because they are gone to fast.  Additionally, they usually take care of their local loyal customers first, which only makes sense.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I just got a box of the RC184's.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Yea mostly B&M's only, and lately Pete has done a lot of releases to only one shop... Not sure I like that, but he is making a fortune doing it and he does put out some good smokes. People either love or hate Pete and the way he does business.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    zeebra:
    I just got a box of the RC184's.
    I'll take two please ;)
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    PuroFreak:
    Yea mostly B&M's only, and lately Pete has done a lot of releases to only one shop... Not sure I like that, but he is making a fortune doing it and he does put out some good smokes. People either love or hate Pete and the way he does business.
    man that sucks i like what i have tried but i dont know what of his to smoke next and if i know what i should try i dont know where to get it any suggestions on good tatuaje cigars?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Christian_Sapp:
    PuroFreak:
    man that sucks i like what i have tried but i dont know what of his to smoke next and if i know what i should try i dont know where to get it any suggestions on good tatuaje cigars?
    Cojonu 2003, Cabaiguan, La Riqueza is nice. Anything Pete touches seems to suit me just fine. I don't think you can go wrong with anything of his
    yeah i am going to a tatuaje event on the 25th and pete is supposed to be there hope there is some nice stuff to pick up
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Christian_Sapp:
    yeah i am going to a tatuaje event on the 25th and pete is supposed to be there hope there is some nice stuff to pick up
    I'll take a box pls :). I got on the "list" for a box but at 100 boxes I know they'll go quick....definitely agree that he usually sells to B&M with limited quantities but man they're good lol
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    PuroFreak:
    I would be hard pressed to believe that the special, single store type releases are making him a fortune... Selling 100 boxes of one time production cigars does not exactly bring the kind of profits that say, Padron or Fuente bring... Also, Pete's cigars, in my opinion, are priced fairly for what they are. I know for a fact that he eats SCHIP (as do a few other brands) in order to keep costs down. I think the single store releases, like the Barclay Rex cigar, celebrating the 100th anniversary of Barclay Rex, are awesome, and serve to help the B&M industry, which needs all the help it can get right now, and gives collectors and smokers something exciting to try. It's also not like its hard to find out about these special releases. A quick google search, or a glance at Pete's twitter feed is all that you need...
    Christian_Sapp:
    zeebra pm
    Replied.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    docbp87:
    PuroFreak:
    I would be hard pressed to believe that the special, single store type releases are making him a fortune... Selling 100 boxes of one time production cigars does not exactly bring the kind of profits that say, Padron or Fuente bring... Also, Pete's cigars, in my opinion, are priced fairly for what they are. I know for a fact that he eats SCHIP (as do a few other brands) in order to keep costs down. I think the single store releases, like the Barclay Rex cigar, celebrating the 100th anniversary of Barclay Rex, are awesome, and serve to help the B&M industry, which needs all the help it can get right now, and gives collectors and smokers something exciting to try. It's also not like its hard to find out about these special releases. A quick google search, or a glance at Pete's twitter feed is all that you need...
    I'm sure he isn't hurting financially. With boxes like the Anarchy and the Barclay Rex selling like crazy across the country out of each shop, I'm just saying he tends to sell out of those fairly quick where as a shipment of Padron 3000 Maduros (which I love) will sit in a B&M for weeks if not months. I actually have a couple of the Anarchy and a Barclay Rex, and I can't wait to smoke either of them!!! :) I wasn't bashing the guy, but I'm willing to bet he is making good money with all the limited release cigars or he wouldn't be able to keep doing them.
    zeebra:
    Christian_Sapp:
    zeebra pm
    Replied.
    replied
    PuroFreak:
    docbp87:
    PuroFreak:
    I'm sure he isn't hurting financially. With boxes like the Anarchy and the Barclay Rex selling like crazy across the country out of each shop, I'm just saying he tends to sell out of those fairly quick where as a shipment of Padron 3000 Maduros (which I love) will sit in a B&M for weeks if not months. I actually have a couple of the Anarchy and a Barclay Rex, and I can't wait to smoke either of them!!! :) I wasn't bashing the guy, but I'm willing to bet he is making good money with all the limited release cigars or he wouldn't be able to keep doing them.
    are the anarchy and barclay rex b&m sticks only?
    Yes. Anarchy is SmokeInn (still avaliable) and forget the barclay rex one, but they are out of those
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Christian_Sapp:
    PuroFreak:
    docbp87:
    PuroFreak:
    are the anarchy and barclay rex b&m sticks only?
    Exclusive to one shop each... Barclay Rex cigar is exclusive to... Barclay Rex tobacconists in NYC, and Anarchy is for Smoke Inn in Florida.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Christian_Sapp:

Yep I might go there to that event but I know someplace else he is going to be that isnt going to be some big event with all those people..... Either way I will more than linkey be at Both events.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Christian_Sapp:

Yep I might go there to that event but I know someplace else he is going to be that isnt going to be some big event with all those people..... Either way I will more than linkey be at Both events.
    yeah im coming down from chico to go to it, i hope he has some nicer harder to find cigars there, where is the other event going to be at?