Home Non Cigar Related

Hey, itsa me!

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
Sorry for the long hiatus guys, I was explaining to Tony why I had been gone from the forums, and I figured I should let everyone in on it. I keep meaning to get back on the forums, it just seems like I never have any extra time between the Army thing, my job tattooing, and the family. I've been focusing alot more on my art, and on supporting elements of it, so most all my free time goes to getting my website up and running(which it is finally) and managing my other sites (Deviantart, Facebook, MySpace up until recently) and working on different art projects with Photoshop. I even cut back on my cigar intake quite a bit, it seems like I might get one in every other week or so nowadays. It just keeps coming back to making the decision of spending my time in the garage smoking a cigar, or spending the last couple of hours of the day with my wife and kid, and normally the family wins out, lol.

I'm sorry to have just kind of bailed on everyone when I did, I honestly never intended to stop getting on the forums altogether, it just kind of coincided with the dwindling of the amount of cigars I was smoking. It kept being, "Eh, I haven't smoked any cigars lately, I'll check the forums tomorrow." Which pretty much turned into never, as is usually the case with procrastinators of my caliber.

I plan on frequenting a bit more on here, but probably not as much as I did before. Unless, of course, I am shunned and sent away in disgrace. Kidding aside, I do miss it on here and want to kind of get back in the swing.

So, how's everything been with you guys?

Comments