Home General Discussion

Kristoff Ligero Maduro Cigar

ZAPZAP Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
Anyone familiar with these Kristoff Ligero Maduro Cigar's.  There is a great smoke shop in St. Paul where I found these while down there this past week.  I really like their look and they're apparently very popular there.  This place has all the top smokes and the guy was really touting these.

Just curious what people here think of them as I am quite unfamilar with them (and I thought I knew most of the top smokes).  I love Camacho Triple Maduro and was hoping this might be along the lines of them. I got some different things I had my eye on this time but  I think I am going to pull the trigger next time on one of these and would love to hear opinions..

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I've got a handful of Kristoff cigars resting that I've yet to try. Heard good things about the brand, but I've yet to smoke any of them. If they're as good as I hear it's a shame ccom doesn't carry them.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I haven't had a ligero maduro, just the regular maduro. Good flavor but needs more punch. Hopefully the ligero fixes that
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Kristoff Ligero Maduro is good.
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Kristoff maduros are in my regular rotation. I like the maduro better than the ligero maduro -- sweeter flavor, not as powerful. And the maduro has a great finish. Nice smokes, but you will encounter a tight draw in a few cigars in every box.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I'm hoping the ligero maduro is good, I just got some for myself. I love the regular maduro so I went on that and got several other Kristoff cigars I've never tried.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I enjoy all the Kristoff cigars, but the maduros are my favorite by a narrow margin. I really enjoy the regular Kristoff maduro, I don't think it needs more punch myself, but if you're looking for a stronger cigar the Ligero maduro will do nicely. Both are really nice smokes in my opinion.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    +1 Love those Kristoffs!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    ZAP:
    Anyone familiar with these Kristoff Ligero Maduro Cigar's.  There is a great smoke shop in St. Paul where I found these while down there this past week.  I really like their look and they're apparently very popular there.  This place has all the top smokes and the guy was really touting these.

Just curious what people here think of them as I am quite unfamilar with them (and I thought I knew most of the top smokes).  I love Camacho Triple Maduro and was hoping this might be along the lines of them. I got some different things I had my eye on this time but  I think I am going to pull the trigger next time on one of these and would love to hear opinions..
    Which place was this at?
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    I was gifted (by my wife) a Kristoff Cigar. It took me forever to figure out which and what vitola it was. It was medium body at best, lots of flavor for a medium body stick. It was quite enjoyable..I have experienced quite a few with "tight" draw, so much so that I stay away from them.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I actually just had a Kristoff Ligero Maduro last week with some buddies. Great cigar without a doubt, but IMO the Criollo Ligero is a little better.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I can not remember if it was the regular or Ligero Maduro that I smoked. I liked it but thought that it was a bit pricy for what it was IMO.
  • MikeMosleyMikeMosley Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    The Ligero Maduro has much more punch than the regular Maduro. The regular one is a great mild to medium bodied smoke. The Ligero is medium to full. I prefer the regular, but I am a fan of mild cigars. I love Kristoff, I think all of their cigars have great flavor. I also highly recommend their Sumatra. If I could only smoke one cigar for the rest of my life it would be the mild Maduro Robusto. YMMV.
  • ZAPZAP Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    Duplicate..sorry
  • ZAPZAP Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    Goldy:
    ZAP:

Which place was this at?

Stogies on Grand...you can smoke in their cigar lounge there too.  Cool place