Home General Discussion

Someone explain the new DD to me

xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
Ok, so I've been "meh" on most of the DD's lately, but the DU d7 just got me interested - and I find that the DD has changed. So can someone tell me if the DU deal is gone, or if I'm missing something and can still get it?

Honestly, I wasn't able to check out the DD until just now, and I'm pretty miffed that I missed it

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    I would just call in or email them, I am sure they will give you the deal
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Call or email, I'm sure they will take care of you
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    echo, echo, eeeeeeecccchhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    they are now doing three DD 's a day, ALex Posted about it... I think if you know of it they will give it to you, not sure.. yea i saw that diesle deal myself .. went to the doctiore came back and it was gone! LKOL
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Maybe a better layout would make it less confusing? How's about the same layout as the Box Bedlam, but updated daily?
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I'm hoping this isn't the way they decide to keep it, and we're just seeing a temporary solution. I like to think about the deal for a while before I decide. If I can't go back and look at the price it annoys me. A couple times in the past week I've done just that, and the deal had changed, so I had no way of knowing what the price was on a previous deal since I couldn't remember. I ended up passing on the deals altogether since I didn't have a good way to get the price.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Bah; tried calling in, and I'm on hold. It's not a big deal to have to call in, but it's just more annoyance than I'd like, and it's got me reconsidering if I wanna buy as many as I originally planned.

I thought the general consensus in the thread was that 3 DD's was good, but that it'd also be good to have them available all day, or at least have an option for those who only hop online later in the day to take advantage of the deals from earlier

• Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Plan is to continue three different deals a day. Perhaps all at once or perhaps carving out an hour or two at days end to offer all three. Work in progress but on the radar.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Just saw your reply now - thanks! Good to know it's being considered