Home General Discussion

Poker for Cigars Results after last night

cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
So here it is for anyone interested in playing poker on Pokerstar's home game. We will play a $1.10 play money buy in tournament, But Buy in is actually $20. Each player participating will transfer money prior to first tourny to a pokerstars accout to be set up and that is where the real prize will be. Top 15% pay's out, min. of three places pay with 9 players. Prizes will be posted after start of 1st game and will be bought from CCOM. withing one weeks after tourny and shipped directly to you. This will be a 4 week tourny running each week one night and top 3 players will be awarded points 20 points for 1st 15 points for second and 10 points for third. Every player gets a min of 5 points for playing. If you cannot play one week just register for that wks game and you automatically get 5 points anyway. The point winners at the end of four weeks win the prize's. The more members the greater the prizes could be. Pm me if interested. Current tourny time will be Wednesday 2/23/11 10 pm and run same time every week for four wks till 3/16/11 with flexablily let me know if time works out. Id: 242878 invit : Poker4Bot I will allow people to join before the second wk and You will get 5 points even though you have not played. No buy in after then.

5 Players $100 Prize pool
1st Place Box of 5 Vegas AAA
2nd Herf-a-Dor 5 count box or equal value prize

If more players join prizes will reflect increase in membership
second week results
1st Beetnik3
2nd iwillwinn2134
3rd Joeyjoe21_8

And point standing
1st Beatnik3 40 Points
2nd CBucket10 20 Points
3rd JoeyJoe21_8 20 Points
iwillwin2134 20 Points
Cooch36 10 Points

Comments

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    So 42 peeks and no input come on any interested poker players. Rasch has a good Idea of cigar entry's.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I think it has to do with a matter of location as all of us are quite literally spread out all over the world.
    thats the good part poker star hosts it and we can be anywhere and play. never before could you play poker with the people you want to play with for your own home. not having to tell your wife your going out for the night with the boys. but playing poker in your house with the boys! Its a win win. and non of us are pro's so its a even playing field.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    oh online poker, some odd reason I had the impression it was "Hey lets do it at insertnamehere's place"
    Hayblet:
    oh online poker, some odd reason I had the impression it was "Hey lets do it at insertnamehere's place"
    lol no poker stars started a new thing that lets you set up a poker club using them. I I've been working on logistics . It could be a cool way to get some sticks that can put a dent in your wallet buy playing a game we enjoy. Even our military brothers can play. Location not important.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i would be interested....would just depend on how much it was to get into a tourny....like 10 bucks, 100? etc
    I,m thinking like ten. And it would be like once a month. We could have a monthy payout. Or do it once a wk and run it for two months and have a points winners after said time. Rasch has an idea to send sticks to a prize holder and play for the booty with top players after certain time play a final table for prizes. I'm wondering if there is enough interest for both. It would b nice to win i nice box and other positions getting nice payouts as well.
    I say lets do it both ways, as in one month we play a giant tourny at like end of month for 10 bucks...and then the next month do it weekly
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    I have pulled up my old post in the Trade/passes section regarding this and updated the rules. Let me know what you guys all think. Click Here for Thread
    RaschNuts:
    I have pulled up my old post in the Trade/passes section regarding this and updated the rules. Let me know what you guys all think. Click Here for Thread
    Great layout Rasch. I like your plan and think playing your way and my way will get everyone a bunch of great sticks and some good poker.
    there will be no obligation to goin the poker group. Just if you decide to participate in one of the events then you are obligated by tourny rule set out before hand. Like commiting your sticks and or prize money for awards. I think it will be fun and Rasch and I will make it transparent .
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Let me know when all the details are worked out, Ill play
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I'd definitely down for this, just depends on whether whatever time you decide on works.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    I like the idea and as long as I'm not tied up with school and it isn't very expensive, I am in.
    Ok so I also have a Poker room set up now club Id is 242878 Invitation code is Poker4Botl This is not a competing group with Raschnuts, we will both be having ongoing games and but with some different prizes and payouts. For the guys who like both of our hobbies then both clubs will be great to play.
  • letashaneletashane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    Hey man, count me in... I'd rather give you guys my money than Full Tilt.... lol
    letashane:
    Hey man, count me in... I'd rather give you guys my money than Full Tilt.... lol
    LOL we are playing a practice game tonight at 10pm it's a $1.10 buy in. Then we'll be playing some cash games and some games I'm still figuring out depending on club size and participation, I would love to play for boxes of high end cigars within two weeks.
    I love this! Test games went real well even if I didn't win someone I know did and thats what makes it cool!
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Count me in....i have about a mil in play money right now....too much time on my hands..lol
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Count me in....i have about a mil in play money right now....too much time on my hands..lol
    register using post on top of 2nd page let me know ur ps name and I'll approve u.
    Bump/ Come join its not to late. The more people the better the sticks to win.
    Its not Rasches group its mine. Id: 242878 invit : Poker4Botl 10 pm $1.10 playmoney buy in. I'm also playing a $10 cash game at 10:10. So reg up Joeyjeo.
    ill play for the practice game...and stick games..but low on cash at the moment so cant do cash at all...im in cali...whats the difference in time cuz u said 10pm....
    10 pm east coast. time. the $1.10 is the cigar tourny if you want to send me $20 in a wk or two to cover buyin thats cool. It cost nothing as far a pokerstars but the cigar prize pool is from the $20 Buy in. Rules are in the first post.
    20? I thought it was 10 lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    20? I thought it was 10 lol
    Alot of my non-cigar friends wanted to play a cash game so thats the $10 buy in and the $1.10 play money is the 4 wk $20 tourney that you have to send or transfer the $20 to me for the prize pool in which I will us toward prizes for CCOM. So far I picked up a Box of 5 Vegas AAA as a prize and there will be more prizes totaling all the money in the pool. Your on the good trade list so I know you will get the buy in to me sooner or later.
    so my 20 bucks is good for tonight and another game?
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    so my 20 bucks is good for tonight and another game?
    The 20 is a four wk tourney one every wed. at 10 pm east coast, and point structure listed on first post is earned. The persons with the top points, dependent on number of players will win. The prize pool will buy cigars, I already bought the AAA for 1st or second hopefully and I will spend all of the prize pool to award prizes so far the worst you can do is a box of "AAA" as a winner. Right now about a half dozen people are going to play that I know of.