Home General Discussion

An ant in my heartfelt beads puck?!! Help!

cdaniel01cdaniel01 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
Hello, I am new to the forums, but while I was re-charging my heartfelt beads- large puck. An ant somehow managed to slip inside. I was wondering if that will be a problem or if I can open the beads up and try to get it out!!?? Please help.

Comments

• tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    I'm sure it's not an issue.....you should be fine
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Just make sure it's dead and figure out how it got in there. Then either pop open the puck and fish it out or shake the puck until it falls out.

Did you have cigars with sweetened caps in that humi near the puck?
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    I don't think an ant is going to pose any serious problems, unless you're totally creeped out by dead ants. Garen has it right, just shake the little focker out.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    tankbonnies:
    i disagree.

this is a major problem. this ant will ruin every cigar you have unless you take drastic measures.
    to make sure that it doesnt, send me all of your cigars

i will deal with them so that nothing happens to them.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    kuzi16:
    tankbonnies:
    i disagree.

this is a major problem. this ant will ruin every cigar you have unless you take drastic measures.

Matt I know you are short on space so just send me the overflow.
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    tankbonnies:
    i disagree.

not anymore. got a big container after the nicaragua trip. sealed it up and got the plastic smell out. lined the bottom with cedar. i think i have room for a few hundred more.
    kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    tankbonnies:
    i disagree.

not anymore. got a big container after the nicaragua trip. sealed it up and got the plastic smell out. lined the bottom with cedar. i think i have room for a few hundred more.
    Dang I thought for sure that would have worked out in my favor! Glad to hear you have storage for more now. How do you feel about being able to have that many to choose from?
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    tankbonnies:
    i disagree.

Dang I thought for sure that would have worked out in my favor! Glad to hear you have storage for more now. How do you feel about being able to have that many to choose from?
    the "problem" is that i like to collect some rarities and i like very powerful cigars that have a ton of age on them (bringing them down a step). id say the vast majority of my cigars are just aging and i dont have a huge selection to choose from.
    kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    kuzi16:
    tankbonnies:
    i disagree.

the "problem" is that i like to collect some rarities and i like very powerful cigars that have a ton of age on them (bringing them down a step). id say the vast majority of my cigars are just aging and i dont have a huge selection to choose from.
    So how long before you have a bunch that you can smoke? Doesn't sound like that would be too big of a "problem" considering you have room for some other stuff that you should be able to smoke with just a little bit of age on them.....like say some LFD Air benders
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    kuzi16:
    tankbonnies:
    i disagree.

LOL...just make sure I get half
    Sandman1am:
    So how long before you have a bunch that you can smoke? Doesn't sound like that would be too big of a "problem" considering you have room for some other stuff that you should be able to smoke with just a little bit of age on them.....like say some LFD Air benders
    oh.. i always have a few i can smoke. i dont mind fresh cigars (even full bodied ones) so i just limit based off of wants. there are no REAL restrictions here.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    An ant getting into your beads won't cause as much havoc as an uncle getting into your humidor.