Home General Discussion

Fuente short story

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
hey guys...quick question.....how many different types of short stories are there....work of art is maduro...is the like a corojo an connie version...reason i ask is a little smoke place up the street from my house has a box of them...legit box too....he has a cabinet humi with random stuff in there...and has short storys in there...6.50 each...i dont think he really knows what he has to be honest..

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    If I understand your question correctly, my answer is that the Work of Art and Short Story are two different vitolas in the Hemingway line. WoA is 4.7 x 60 and SS is 4.5 x 49. So they are not different versions of the same cigar, but rather two different sizes.

Check this Link. You'll notice that ccom's price for the SS is $6.58. So yeah...draw your own conclusions.
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
    Short story is one of the sizes in the Hemmingway series , there are probably a dozen differnt sizes. You can usually pick up a box of 25 Short stories for about $110 to $125 anywhere.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    cool....and awesome link above btw....yeah...didnt know much about them..but gotta say, still 6.60 a stick in local store is awesome lol
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    The SS is a nice little smoke.

It has some good flavors to it, not super complex, but what can be in such a short smoke...
    I just got in a 5 pack of signatures (or classics) The 6 incher... that I have resting for a few weeks for the right time to bust out.
    Man I want to bring one to the herf today to smoke, but dont want to violate my mandatory resting time.

• fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    THE woa is a great smoke, just a bit more to smoke than the shorty. i find the shiorty kinda small sometimes. just done to fast. trry the hem classic my favorite in that line,.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    The SS is a great quick smoke. I love the entire hemingway line. The price is plenty good for a local shop, but usually its not too hard to find the regular hemi line for msrp.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    there is a short story original that has the cameroon wrapper.
    there is a short story limited edition maduro
    and there is a short story LE Between the lines that is a barberpole.

$6.50 ish is about fair for the original. the BTL retails for about $17 and the maduro is around $8 i think.