Home General Discussion

Has Anyone Been to Burn by Rocky Patel

undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
I'm heading down to Naples,FL in a couple weeks and wanted to know if it was worth checking out. I'm surprised it does not have a website. I was trying to check out the hours of business but can't find it. Anyone have an idea of what time they close?

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    IIRC, Alex said it was pretty legit. There have been a lot of celebs there, and TONS of people from the cigar world. I would love to be able to check it out some time, Maybe I can take a trip down there soon as well!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    It's a great place to grab a drink and I smoke. If you are going to be in the area anyway then I would for sure stop by. Lots of great places to eat in that area also.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Thanks Alex. Can you help me out with a dress code? I'll be down for a golf trip but I know enough not to show up in shorts and a golf shirt, but I really don't feel like bringing a jacket down if I don't have to.
  • Mayne StreetMayne Street Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    I went to Burn in December. We went on a Saturday night and it started to get pretty busy around 9pm. Most of the visitors were wearing jeans and dress shirt. I'd imagine if you went earlier in the day, the dress would be more casual. It's a great place to grab a cigar, drink, and relax. There are multiple seating areas to accomodate almost any sized group. They also have some outdoor seating areas as well. Enjoy!