Home General Discussion

Introduction and Question

rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
Hi! I have been here for a while now just not very active in the forums. I have a question for you BOTL's. I was recently given an Arganese Maduro and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these. Dog rocket or hidden jewel?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    No experience, but im a maduro whore so if u send it over i'll test drive it for ya and let you know. Btw welcome to the forum.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    t_evan50:
    No experience, but im a maduro whore so if u send it over i'll test drive it for ya and let you know. Btw welcome to the forum.
    HAHA Maduro whore..... I love it! I should have put that on my new business cards. Welcome to the forum my friend.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Is it a standard Arganese maduro or an Arganese ML3? I don't have much experience with the standard Arganese maduro except to say that the one I attempted to smoke tasted good but the draw was so tight I couldn't really get anything out of it. The ML3, on the other hand, is a pretty nice smoke all around, good construction, fair burn and nice flavor profile...I picked up a box on special some time ago for about $1.62 a stick and in my opinion it is easily better than quite a few cigars I've paid three times as much for. That's my take anyhow, I'm sure there will be some contrary opinions when the rest of the forum wakes up and starts posting.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    The regular maduro is good not like a standard maddy... while I agree with joz3r the ML3 is a solid stick that does well with some age.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Welcome. I like that particular smoke (standard), although once in a while, I did get one with a draw issue. I guess that can happen from time to time with any cigar.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    I appreciate it guys. Sorry about the delay getting back on, but had a field drill this weekend. Thanks for the input i'll let y'all know how they turn out, and t_evan50 shoot me a pm and ill see what I can do about getting a couple to you.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Welcome. Haven't had Arganese but my bro in law likes them.