Home General Discussion

SuperBowl Smoke?

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
What's your SuperBowl smoke gonna be?? I am thinking about lighting up a Monticristo Havanna or an Ashton VSG.

Comments

• shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    I'm thinking about having a cubita churchill - i received it as a present about two years ago but i'll have time to smoke it during the length of the game
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    I think that I am going to try the diesel unlimited.
  • suneet21suneet21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    Gonna try the Montecristo Media Noche for the first time. Aged it for a few months now, I think it is about time.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    If i go to my B&M for the game ill p rob just pick up something there what ever strikes me off the shelves.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    me too suneet.  let me know what you think of it. 
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    MOW Ruination. I think i'll smoke it in the gargae during the Obama interview-lol. With the extra long half time I might squeeze in an Oliva Serie G.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    djbeenie:
    I here the unlimiteds are crap! ;)
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Krieg:
    djbeenie:
    I here the unlimiteds are crap! ;)
    that's what i hear too Krieg. hahaha :)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet Lonsdale, for sure! Beyond that, who knows?! Whatever catches my eye when I get to the B&M. I went there last year for the big game and had a great time. I hope to do the same this year.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Not sure what I will do yet, me and my oldest boy will definitely burn something. I am thinking something stout to go with my "Bubba Burger"
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    I got three macanudo vintage maduro 97. Gonna burn them up with some friends during the game.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I was gifted a Strativarius that I plan on smoking on Sunday. Might top it off with a high end Padron - either an 80th anniversary, or a 45 Family Reserve.
    Unthought_Known:
    I was gifted a Strativarius that I plan on smoking on Sunday. Might top it off with a high end Padron - either an 80th anniversary, or a 45 Family Reserve.
    45 Reserve natural or maduro? I've had the natural...Damn good smoke. Unfortunelty I live in a "dry" county...which means that stores aren't allowed to sell beer, wine..liquor on Sundays. What I get for living in the Bible Belt...anyways...I will probably be stuck in my garage freezing my ass off watching/listening to the game.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Not usre exactly were i'm watching it at yet. Hopefully my buddy that has a heated garage will host and I can enjoy a stick or two in there. If I do i'm thinking a Tat. Cabaiguan Maduro will be in order. Haven't had one yet so I gotta give it a go.
    t_evan50:
    Not usre exactly were i'm watching it at yet. Hopefully my buddy that has a heated garage will host and I can enjoy a stick or two in there. If I do i'm thinking a Tat. Cabaiguan Maduro will be in order. Haven't had one yet so I gotta give it a go.
    Those Tats aren't too shabby...you should enjoy that one :)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Krieg:
    t_evan50:
    Those Tats aren't too shabby...you should enjoy that one :)
    Excellent...can't wait.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Krieg:
    Unthought_Known:
    45 Reserve natural or maduro? I've had the natural...Damn good smoke. Unfortunelty I live in a "dry" county...which means that stores aren't allowed to sell beer, wine..liquor on Sundays. What I get for living in the Bible Belt...anyways...I will probably be stuck in my garage freezing my ass off watching/listening to the game.
    Natural. I tried a 44 Reserve natural and thought it was very good, but not as good as the 80th. I have a 45 natural and a 46 maduro that I'm dying to try.
    Unthought_Known:
    Krieg:
    Unthought_Known:
    Natural. I tried a 44 Reserve natural and thought it was very good, but not as good as the 80th. I have a 45 natural and a 46 maduro that I'm dying to try.
    ive been wanting to try the 45 maduro, where I have something to compare it to. But like I said, the 45 natural is a damn good smoke. image
    I will be trying a new recipe for tonight's superbowl dinner, think i might need something spicy to smoke with it...so now I'm considering a Diesel Unlimited! California Burgers with Guacamole Mayonnaise
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    Either a monte cristo #2 :) or break open a box of nica libre that I orderd a few weeks ago.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Just celebrated Super Bowl Sunday with a nice Davodoff Millenium - a lonsdale, I think. What a great smoke. Part of a Christmas gift from our son. Very, very nice.

Marty

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    If the Packers win today I will be enjoying a Fuente Fuente Opus X No. 4 with 3 years on it courtesy of my local B&M owner, he gave it to me and said enjoy every second of it.
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Got a Bolivar if the Pack wins.. if they don't I am just gonna hit the sack.. GO PACK
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    At the cigarbar watching the game. Bar owner just gifted me an Oliva V. Go packers....!!!