Home General Discussion

Top 3 right now...

dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
Okay so lots of Top Ten lists floating around out there. I want a much more myopic focus: What are the top three you are smoking right now? Not your top ten ever or anything like that...just 3 you are keen on at the moment. Feel free to exlain why you are digging on them. For me: Patel Brothers Torpedo: Love the PA Broadleaf wrappers. Oliva Serie V Torpedo: Beautifully made, solid in the hand, and delicious. Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto: Oily, attractive and inexpensive ($2) plus super flavor, never gets harsh. As always, this list is subject to change!

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    San Miguel: Tons of flavor and maybe the smoothest cigar I smoke.
    Ccom Red Label: Love the flavors and surprisingly complex for a cheap stick.
    AF Hemingway Maduro or Cam.: It's a Hemingway..nuff said.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    MOW Armada - showed me how smooth, balanced and subtle a maduro could be; pretty much my favorite cigar right now. Until I smoked this, I always had the impression that maduro's were powerhouses, which turned me off to them for a long time

MOW Virtue - good ROTT, but is really great with a few months on it; very smooth, very tasty, all in all an excellent mild-medium bodied stick

Diesel Unlimited - powerhouse of a cigar, but very smooth, and pretty well balanced considering the body on it and the price it's sold at; I've heard they get even smoother with time, which is something I really looking forward to

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    5v lim 2010
    Diesel Unlimited
    Tat red label.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Well I just started smoking cigars and I only have a top two right now.  So my top 2 are.

Ashton Aged Maduro
    Olivia V series

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    djbeenie:
    Well I just started smoking cigars and I only have a top two right now.  So my top 2 are.

Ashton Aged Maduro
    Olivia V series

Nice top 2
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    LHC OF
    Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus Gold
    5 Vegas Miami or Perdomo 10th Anny Champagne
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Sandman1am:
    djbeenie:

Ashton Aged Maduro
    Olivia V series

Nice top 2
    Tough to beat that Top 2! :-)

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Diesel shorty or UC Padron 64 opus perfection x
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Tough because I havent been smoking all that much, but here goes.

Tat 7th Reserva
    LFD Airbender Maestro, but am prolly bustin out a chisel this week.
    LP Dirty Rat.

Like I said its tough, cuz Ive only had one of the 7th and the Rat, but they were Good!
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I have a Fav 5 or 6 in the rotation but I wll go with these:

Diesel Unlimited, how its not a $15 stick is beyond my wisdom.
    Padilla Miami toro, simple lovethe flavor in this stick, top notch!
    Rocky Patel Sun Grown is a staple in my rotation, however, I have mostly all of the Patel bros stuff. The edge Maduro is Nice, Love the Decade and the Olde World, and the 1992 better then the 1990.

just a side note, after getting talked into the Diesel Shorty with that weekend blitz last week and have to say, really nice. I over clipped the cap a bit more then I would have liked, damn 60 gage but I'm glad I got them.
    Since I'm typing, What dod I get today: I got 10 Garkha Beasts and 6 Centurians. The will rest today and since I am off, I will fire up an Amada tonight with a single malt.
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Padron '64 Exclusivo/Principe Maduro
    MOW Ruination #2
    5 Vegas AAA

I would have listed the 1926 #9 maduro but it's a little pricey to list as an everyday top 3. I will be trying the 80th Padron here soon so I'm sure that will make a top 3 list for me also.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    This has been my top 3 for a while now:

MOW Ruination #1
    Diesel Unlimited d.5
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte robusto & toro

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    A. Turrent Triple Play Puro MaduroEl Triunfador (original blend)Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon------VERRRRRRRRRY close right now: R.P. Edge Sumatra, Sopranos, and Gurkha Centurian
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    1) AVO 787

2) Camacho PE

3) Fuente Hemingway Between The Lines

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Avo LE10
    Davidoff Millenium
    JdN Dark Corojo