Home General Discussion

My first ruination

medic_xmedic_x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
Well i decided to try my first MOW Ruination yesterday as a pre birthday treat.....i was really surprised how good it was and not as overpowering as i expected it might be....my only issue was smoking it right before bed on a work night n really didn't sleep well....lol i really want to try another one as i kinda kept that one burning a little hot...i really have to make an effort to slow down my smoking....i get impatient for the next taste n tend to heat them up if im not careful.... Anyway...great recommendation guys n great smoke....just need to smoke those a little earlier...lol

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Glad you enjoyed it. It's a great stick.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the ruination man. It's my favorite stick.
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    The #2 is in my top 10 cigars. Anytime I see them on sale I scoop up as many as I can fit in my humidors. You really have to smoke this one slow though.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Yes I will concur with my fellow stogie brothers...some strength and richness there so not a quickie smoke but sure is tasty and worthy of accumulation.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    In my top 10 as well maybe top 5.
  • SigCigSigCig Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Have not had one yet. Anxiously await my first. Hopefully the weather won't make me wait too long for the UPS guy to make it here. I've heard nothing but great things about this stick, and cannot wait to torch the three I have on order.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    if it weren't for mr Svenson...I would have wrote these off long ago. Glad I tried them again, they are pretty good and only get better with age.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Absolutey great smoke, my favorite hands down. There is a lot of ligero leaf in there so the cigar wants to burn slowly. It will take longer to smoke this cigar than most others of similar size because of this so it's something to keep in mind when deciding what to smoke and what you have time for. Unless you're like me and let them fall off the workbench and break, in which case it doesn't take much time at all to smoke one...
  • medic_xmedic_x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    yeah...i read that post...funny stuff n sad! i told my wife i wasnt about so smoke that one in the garage n smoked it in my recliner while i watched TV....hell of a big cigar with the 60 ring gauge...what is the correct sizes for the mow badge?