Home General Discussion

scotland

bobdbobd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 71
I will be in Edinburgh this coming week for business, but I will have a small amount of free time. Does anyone know of anything cigar related in Edinburgh or anywhere in Scotland? ISOM??

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Indeed I do my friend. Small shop on the royal mile called the cigar box. They have nice samplers that come in nice wood boxes. also at the bottom end of the royal mile is another shop on the right if you are facing downhill. bigger selection. Cant recall what the name is, but they have a great selection of malts too. PM me. I was born and rasied in Scotland. Lived here 6 years now. In fact was back in the burgh last summer.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    rossdavey2:
    In fact was back in the burgh last summer.
    Just HAD to rub it in again didn'tcha ya Ross??? LOL

The only thing I can recommend is the scenery... try to get out into the country or to the coast if you can. I was only there for about a week & a half during my military service, but that week and a half was enough to convince me that Scotland is the most beautiful country on earth, BAR NONE!

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    The Wife and I have been thinking of going. Probably after I get done with school though. She wants to go to Inverness, and I want to go to some of the distilleries.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Russ55:
    The Wife and I have been thinking of going. Probably after I get done with school though. She wants to go to Inverness, and I want to go to some of the distilleries.
    YES! also everyone should go to Glasgow at least once in their life times.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    on my wish list to visit.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Would love to visit the land of my ancestors one day
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    wales is only down the road guys, and its just as beautiful as scotland, plus you get to herf with me if you had some free time :P
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Russ55:
    The Inverness area is where I was at - gorgeous!

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    My parents have friends in Scotland who are visiting in the coming months. I need to go there. Everything I have seen looks beautiful.
  • SigCigSigCig Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Haven't been there (yet). Would love to go on a whisky tour.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    SigCig:
    man... i just cant get into scotch/whiskey/bourbon
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    kuzi16:
    SigCig:
    man... i just cant get into scotch/whiskey/bourbon
    Me neither!