Home General Discussion

awesome day for getting sticks

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
Hays and i went to our local JDN event at our shop. We got a box of JDN Dark Corojo! On top of that, when u bought a box, you got to roll 6 dice.....if if 2 dice roll 6 each, you get a few cigars for free. so I got to roll, i rolled two 6's right off the bat. Then you take the 4 left over dice, put them back in the cup, and I rolled again....as well, two more 6's. Once again, I rolled the last two dice.....thats right, i got two more 6's!!!!!! So we got a box of JDN dark corojo, and 12 more free cigars....so we picked a 6 pack more of the dark corojo, and 6 antanos...32 sticks in total....AS WELL, I got a Drew estate Dark corojo cutter for free, a drew estate hat as well. Our total was 15% off and only cost 130 bucks....awesome day! lol

Comments

• ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    damnnnn dude that is an AWESOME day
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I almost won more stuff cuz we had raffle tickets but i missed it by one number. lol. oh well. still got 16 premium sticks and a sick ass cutter for only 70 bucks basically
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    damn nice i was going to go but i had work, sounds like a great time did they have the liga privads there?
    No i was really hoping for ligas...but oh well. You should have went bro....it was pretty cool i must admit
    yeah i wish i could of but i couldnt get off work and i live an hour an half away
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Where was this? I live in Folsom. Sounds like it might have been TR. The others in the area don't really do much for the customers.

-Bryan
    The shop is newer and called Perfecto Lounge. Its in roseville. They also serve beer and wine as well. pretty cool place with awesome prices.
    Wow nice place! Looking at the website right now. There is a new place in EDH called Adams Cigars that I'm going to check out soon also. Thanks for the info!
    yeah i real like perfecto lounge, last friday i went and checked out tobacco road tobacco republic and perfecto lounge my favorite was perfecto lounge because of the atmosphere.
    If i had to choose between the 3, my number one is republic...it was my first shop and Ron and rich are so dam knowledgable and so nice and they always give me free *** lol.....the perfecto is pretty bad ass
    If I need some Padrons I usually go to Cigarz off Douglas Blvd. The lady who works the front knows nothing about cigars but is still pretty nice. DR Cigars in Folsom has a small selection and the prices are high, but a few of their house blends are good. Old Havana Cigars used to be a nice place but haven't been to the new shop since they moved.

The first time I went into Tobacco Republic (I was new to cigars at the time) the man working the front was very welcoming of me and showed me around. He asked me what I liked and suggested a few Rocky Patels and 601's. He then said, "that's Rocky over there if you want to meet him." I bought a few things and left the store thinking Rocky Patel was just some local brand. LOL
    yeah tr was nice but i didnt smoke there and talk to the guy to much but he was nice and tried to make suggestions even though the onyl reason i went there was the maduro of costa rica by rocky patel but at perfecto lounge i smoked and talked to them thats why i have to give them the edge.
    well i may head there on sunday....if you want to go have a stick with me let me know.....the shop is cool...free sodas and water adn coffee.....awesome prices and by far the best selection there is lol.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    well i may head there on sunday....if you want to go have a stick with me let me know.....the shop is cool...free sodas and water adn coffee.....awesome prices and by far the best selection there is lol.
    which shop you talking about?
    tobacco repbulic....i havent been in there for a while and need to visit! you should head up man.
    i would but im moving back to college on saturday and getting all settled to start the new semester on monday but i know for 100% sure im going to the tat event at zees on feb 2o something i know hays he said he was going, but im going to be coming down sometimes and smoke at the lounges cuz there is nothing in chico and a big plus my gf likes perfecto lounge and they have her favorite stick
    well thats cool then. I was in chico today for work and also yesterday lol.
    yeah i cant wait to get back ive been off for 5 weeks how long is the drive?
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Very nice! Met the owner of JDN at a B&M in Phoenix, very nice guy, very intelligent. Has a PhD in economics from Vanderbilt.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    man joey, you've had a string of luck here it seems for the past couple of months...wtg! Always happy to hear about good people winning things like this ;)
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Hays and i went to our local JDN event at our shop. We got a box of JDN Dark Corojo! On top of that, when u bought a box, you got to roll 6 dice.....if if 2 dice roll 6 each, you get a few cigars for free. so I got to roll, i rolled two 6's right off the bat. Then you take the 4 left over dice, put them back in the cup, and I rolled again....as well, two more 6's. Once again, I rolled the last two dice.....thats right, i got two more 6's!!!!!! So we got a box of JDN dark corojo, and 12 more free cigars....so we picked a 6 pack more of the dark corojo, and 6 antanos...32 sticks in total....AS WELL, I got a Drew estate Dark corojo cutter for free, a drew estate hat as well. Our total was 15% off and only cost 130 bucks....awesome day! lol
    sounds like you two had a good evening!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Thats awesome Joe. I'm hoping more events pop up around here so I can finally get to one.
    from chico it is like 2hours or so i believe.....from benecia...you dont know but just above sac by ten minutes....and like i said, you can crash at my place if u need to...im not tripping
    yeah we didnt hang out..hays just popped in real quickly and then left...but i would say all and all it was a good evening....almost won more stuff but its all good.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Well I'm late to the party... actually, I was EARLY to the party at the lounge, and killed a pitcher before chit got started ($12 pitcher of Alaskan Smoked Porter...wooooord). Joey straight up rocked the dice roll, and I can't believe he rolled straight 6s - freakin SWEET. It really is an awesome place there, and I was there tonight as well for a beer and smoke after work.

Brizzine: I'm surprised we haven't hooked up yet brother. I live in Citrus Heights, so does Joey, and I've gone into Folsom many a time to hang out with Ozzie (RedtailhawkOz on here). We should herf sometime.