Home General Discussion

Maudro Cigar

Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
Hey guys can what do you think about this list of cigars are they good or what? Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Maduro Oliva Serie O Maduro CAO L Anniversaire Maduro CAO Brazilia Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    JJ Maddy and Tempus Maddy are both great, IMO. The other three aren't fantastic, but the way the Braz and Oliva O are priced, especially in samplers, or discounted, they're not bad. The Anniversaire just is too expensive for what you get, to me.
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    I always keep the Brazilia in my humidor. Specifically, the Amazon and Gol. I didn't care for the Gol at first. It actually took 4 or 5 of them before I enjoyed it. It could have been the extra time in the humi though. I'm so glad I bought a 10 pack instead of giving up at a 5 pack or less! Really a flavorful, solid smoke. Just have to watch the wrappers on some. They seem very thin and brittle. Have to use a very sharp cutter on them in my experience.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    ok thanks for the advice what about the padron 1926 anniversary maduro, padron 1964 anniversary maudro, and padron maduro
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Christian_Sapp:
    ok thanks for the advice what about the padron 1926 anniversary maduro, padron 1964 anniversary maudro, and padron maduro

Those are MUST haves in my opinion. The '64 Exclusivo, Imperial, and Principe are all in my top 10 smokes. The Imp and Exc probably top 5. Try the '64's and if you love them which you likely will, spend the money and try the '26 (the #9 and #35 are my favs). The Principe is what introduced me to cigars. These are not everyday smokes (at least for me) but are perfect on special occasions or when you need to be reminded why you enjoy cigars so much ;)
    thanks those were the sizes i was looking into
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Christian_Sapp:
    Hey guys can what do you think about this list of cigars are they good or what? Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Maduro Oliva Serie O Maduro CAO L Anniversaire Maduro CAO Brazilia Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
    Imo, the JJ maduro is good though a bit spotty on consistency. The Oliva O maduro is a good cigar but fairly average. Tempus maduro needs age, same as the CAO maduro...with 2 years the CAO is very good. Not a fan of the Brazilia personally.
    i had on jj maduro first didnt like it then it got better as i went on, i love the oliva o maduro at least the one i smoked alot of coco, i smoked the brazillia and hated it but everyone told me to give it 6 months then try it again have not had a good cao yet kind of scared to keep trying but it seems like a lot of people love them just have not found the one for me yet.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I don't have much love for CAO either, the only blend I really like from them is La Traviata. I don't mind some of the others, but I won't buy them either.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Christian_Sapp:
    Only one I've had in your list is the AB...and it's a GREAT cigar!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Save yourself a bunch of money and get some Ccom brazilian label cigars, velvety smooth...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    bigharpoon:
    Save yourself a bunch of money and get some Ccom brazilian label cigars, velvety smooth...
    +1 and add the Red Label to it as well. And if you are spending the money Kristoff Maduros are way at the top of my list.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    All quality smokes. I just had a CAO Mx2 that was pretty good too.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    t_evan50:
    bigharpoon:
    +1 and add the Red Label to it as well. And if you are spending the money Kristoff Maduros are way at the top of my list.
    I was happily surprised how good the red labels are. Great everyday smoke
    t_evan50:
    bigharpoon:
    yeah i have a kristoff maduro in my humi, what are some good ccom brands to get?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Check out this thread. Just about everything mentioned in it is good and most are sold by Ccom. I used it as a check list. If i didnt have something mentioned in it, I ordered it.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/171463.aspx