Home General Discussion

Weekend blitz

MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
OK fellas, whats the take on the regular diesel?
I have the unlimited and love those but have not had the regulare diesel or the holy cocktail.

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Meh, some like it more than Unlimited, some like Unlimited more. IMO Unlimited is a bit smoother, therefore better.
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    That is the best deal you're going to to find on the Shorty. Hopefully there will be a good daily deal so I can get free shipping.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Mperconte:
    OK fellas, whats the take on the regular diesel?
    I have the unlimited and love those but have not had the regulare diesel or the holy cocktail.
    MHO = Unlimited>Shortie>UC

I love all 3, but in that order... though I haven't had the UC in a while... I'm tempted to get this, but I really don't need 10 of them...
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    yeah, that was my thought but if they were over the top i'd jump on them.
    I am thinking about adding another box of the Unlimited, $64 bucks is not bad.
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    ive had a few of these and absolutely loved them
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Unlimited is my favorite. Unholy cocktail is very good. I've never had the shorty, I'm really really really not into huge ring gauges.
  • GarheadGarhead Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 41
    The Unlimited is a totally different beast from the Shorty and Unholy Cocktail. Different wrappers and different fillers. The only thing they share in common is the name "Diesel" really. Even if you don't like the UC or Shorty, you may like the Unlimited (and vice versa). Thought the Shorty was the smoothest out of the bunch though, UC had some nice spice, Unlimited is smooth as well but is more fuller in body than both the PA wrappers.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    We are throwing in free shipping. If you guys placed your order, email service@cigar.com and make sure you get a credit. I am going to update the site tomorrow so in the mean time you can also email any of the team to make sure you get it if the site is not updated before you read this. The Pitbull rescue is a great cause and we really want to try to raise some money to help find more dogs homes so please, if you like this cigar, look at this as a great chance to put your money to work toward a great future for pitbulls.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    the shorty was my least favorite i liked the uc the most then the unlimited then the shorty but saying that the shorty is still a great stick