Home General Discussion

The unofficial “AJ WE WANT CORONA VITOLA” thread!!!

Comments

• SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Alex Svenson:
    Second shipment just landed so we are back to the weekend sale. Should be the blitz this week.
    Woot woot!!!!! Thanks for the update Alex!! Can't wait to see the lineup/price!!!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Pst. They are showing in stock on the site...

Looks like mine are shipping today. With a little luck I will have them by Friday.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    So these will be on the weekend blitz starting tomorrow?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Russ55:

Looks like mine are shipping today. With a little luck I will have them by Friday.
    Russ, I hope you are right as mine shipped today also; could be that I have my 2nd ever MOW this weekend. I had the original shortly after it came out and, for some odd reason, I haven't had one since, not even the acclaimed Ruination.
    WAIT!!! Where???? I'm searching it and I can't find it.
    Whats it called?????
    SmokySuit:
    Whats it called?????
    This is it Man O’ War Puro Authentico $59.95 for a box of 10
    O0o0o I'm waiting for the samplier. I thought you ment the corona sampiler was out. lol damn near had a heart attack
    SmokySuit:
    O0o0o I'm waiting for the samplier. I thought you ment the corona sampiler was out. lol damn near had a heart attack
    No, not yet but i too am waiting on that also.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Russ55:

This wasn't the thread talking about the Puro Authentico. lol This was about the sampler of the AJ smokes in a corona size. But that is good information! Thanks!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Yeah, I got the two mixed up. Sorry about that.
  • SigCigSigCig Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Yawn. Not a fan. Wish I were, though.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Woo hoo it's finally here!!! And man what a price, the diesels and ave maria alone make it worth it to me. I'm in.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    t_evan50:
    Woo hoo it's finally here!!! And man what a price. I'm in.

WOW!! Me too!!!!

My order has been placed! Thanks for this special deal Alex! I love most cigars in that size and to get to try the Diesel and MOW's in the corona is a great opportunity!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got 2 of 'em! I can't wait to try these! I think I'll try one of each right away, and let the rest age for a good while. I am super stoked!!
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Got 1 incoming!
    And I went back for seconds... lol Couldn't resist this deal!
    One other thing, I wanted to say a big thank you to Alex, AJ, and the rest of the ccom staff for making this deal possible and for the price on it. The price was a shock to me because I was expecting $50-$60 for the sampler. Fantastic deal!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Don't buy them all before I get paid guys. lol. Been waiting for this one, can't wait.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I'll be damned. I have NO room and my cigar budget is already stretched.....but...I....can't....say.....NO......ahhhh!

Only question is do I have enough willpower to order just 1 of these.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    PuroFreak:
    One other thing, I wanted to say a big thank you to Alex, AJ, and the rest of the ccom staff for making this deal possible and for the price on it. The price was a shock to me because I was expecting $50-$60 for the sampler. Fantastic deal!
    Same here. I'm quite impressed by the price. I don't really care for the LHC or the Diesel Unholy Cocktail so it's not as good a deal for me, but if you like all of those cigars then it's a fantastic deal. I just wish the Virtue was more widespread in this size. My girlfriend loves the MOW Virtue, and that's her favorite cigar size.
    The wait is over!! 2 or 3 ??? I can't decide!?
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Wow. This week I just bought a box of Ruination Topedos, box of MoW Corona's, 5 pack of Armadas, box of AJ Fernandez Solomons, a box of Cu-Avana Intenso Torpedos, and another 5 pack of Ruination Robustos.

I'd love to jump on this. Much love to Alex and AJ for putting this together. But I think I'm pretty well stocked on all my favorites from my favorite cigar master.

And before anyone says anything, yes, I do know that AJ does not make the Intenso. LOL And yes, I am jealous of all you BOTL's who have not waaaaay overspent in the last week while you wife was out of town and actually still have money to buy this deal.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    yuo guys wont be disappointed with these. seriously.

in the last two -three weeks i have had the Ruination Carona, Diesel Unlimited corona, and the Man O' War corona. they are all great. the ruination corona is a great size for this stick.

ive also had the Rmada corona but that isnt in this sampler...
    now THAT was fantastic.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Must. Make. Room.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    In for one. Really wish I had the cash flow for two, though. Thank you Alex and Ccom for making this available to us.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    kuzi16:
    yuo guys wont be disappointed with these. seriously.

in the last two -three weeks i have had the Ruination Carona, Diesel Unlimited corona, and the Man O' War corona. they are all great. the ruination corona is a great size for this stick.

ive also had the Rmada corona but that isnt in this sampler...
    now THAT was fantastic.
    Kuz, do you know if the Armada Corona is going to be released? If so, I might jump on a few of those.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    no idea. but if they do i will get some. i like it better in the corona than in the original size.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I just ordered the weekend blitz (well sent The Beard an email).
    I was thinking about this thread and this Vitola is not a stretch for AJ since he is in charge of Double Happiness and those sticks are 10 x 48.
    The DH contains Diesel, MOW and MOW Ruination.
    An Armada would be great in this size.