Home General Discussion

Featured Samplers

MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
Did I miss this or are they sneaking this in there.

Cigar.com Awards Montage Sampler

18 cigars: one each of El Triunfador, Gurkha Crest, San Miguel, Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo, Man O' War Virtue, Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro, Ave Marie, La Perla Habana Black Pearl, Padilla Dominus, Cusano 18, Camacho Pre-Embargo, Cain Nub, Blue Label b2, Man O' War Ruination, Padilla Cazadores, Diesel Unlimited, 5 Vegas Classic, and La Gloria Cubana Wavell.

$59.00

This has 8 cigars that I want and never had and a few I probable should try just for variety.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    It was in the catalog as well. Pretty fair price for all of those sticks together. Downright cheap really.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Just ordered one of these, excited to try them. Since it's cold here, they'll sit in the humi for a few months until they can be enjoyed in the warm weather.

Still amazed at the 3.34 price/cigar with the super premiums included in this.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    That's a good price for those sticks. Since I already have most of them I'm going to order the Best Value sampler. $15 for 6 sticks, none of which have I tried. I'm constantly on the lookout for inexpensive under the radar cigars I can have while I'm too busy to really sit and enjoy a super premium.