Home General Discussion

262 Events this week

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Tonight 01/18/11 at Jake's Cigars and Spirits in Lincoln, NE

Tomorrow 01/19/11 at S.G. Roi/Havana Garage in Omaha, NE

Friday 01/21/11 at Outlaw Cigar Co- North in Kansas City, MO

Saturday 01/22/11 at Outlaw Cigar Co - South in Overland Park, KS

If any of you guys can make it out we would love to meet you in person. Outlaw this weekend is going to be bad a%#

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Ok Im gunna need an event to be held in Indiana. The B&m I was at in Fishers, IN last weekend is a 262 retailer. So lets make that happen. :) I wish I could make it to one of these for sure.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    t_evan50:
    Ok Im gunna need an event to be held in Indiana. The B&m I was at in Fishers, IN last weekend is a 262 retailer. So lets make that happen. :) I wish I could make it to one of these for sure.
    I was just thinking the same thing but in NH or close enough to NH where i can drive there.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    t_evan50:
    Troy I don't know who the rep is for the store you are referring to. Shoot me a PM and I will check into it and see. If there isn't a rep I'm sure we can figure out something for an event if the store is willing to have one. Thanks
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    We have events planned all over for the year.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Is there somewhere on the 262 site that lists all the events nation-wide?

My B&Ms rely alot on word-of-mouth for events so I don't hear of all the events as they update their websites pretty infrequently.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Still waiting on an event in Florida. One of the most populous States in the Union, and only 1 B&M in the entire state carries 262. I'm just sayin' . . .
  • clintwaaronclintwaaron Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    The events are listed on most of the pages on the site. I think it's to the left on each page. Hope that helps. STR Clint
    doromath:

My B&Ms rely alot on word-of-mouth for events so I don't hear of all the events as they update their websites pretty infrequently.
    The events are listed on most of the pages on the site. I think it's to the left on each page. Hope that helps. STR Clint
    xmacro:
    Still waiting on an event in Florida. One of the most populous States in the Union, and only 1 B&M in the entire state carries 262. I'm just sayin' . . .
    We're working on FL; we're based in VA, so we naturally have better coverage up here in the Mid-Atlantic. It's just the nature of the beast. We had a few events in FL last year. We're also in half a dozen or so stores down there. It's not much considering the number of stores down there, but it's a start.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    clintwaaron:
    doromath:

Hey Clint, Heard your interview on Blowin Smoke couple episodes back, good to hear u became a sponsor of my favorite podcast. Btw...love the Paradigm...haven't had the new one yet. Hoping my local B&M will carry 262 some day.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    I know for sure I will carry the 262 lines. Hoping to get open this year, but like most things one step forward and a s1th load of red tape.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    RaschNuts:
    I was just thinking the same thing but in NH or close enough to NH where i can drive there.

I'm working on Two Guys and Federal at the moment. Hopefully one of them picks it up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    clintwaaron:
    Clint!!! Welcome to the forum brother. Still hoping you guys can get into Manassas! Looking forward to Friday's trivia :)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Is there some way to find out if these are distributed anywhere near me?
    ENFIDL:
    clintwaaron:
    Clint!!! Welcome to the forum brother. Still hoping you guys can get into Manassas! Looking forward to Friday's trivia :)
    Boss is away so Jake gets to play. Now taking bribes for this Friday's trivia.
    jsnake:
    ENFIDL:
    clintwaaron:
    I put out on the first date, just sayin.......
    alienmisprint:
    Is there some way to find out if these are distributed anywhere near me?
    They have a retailer page on the 262 website. http://smoketherevolution.com/TheCigars/retailers.asp

I kinda sorta love the paradigm, a lot....lol
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Nevermind, just used the map on their site. No distributors in Louisiana, but there are in Mississippi and Texas, why no love? Joking aside, I really would like to try the Paradigm, and maybe the Ideaology if it isn't too mild bodied.
    jsnake:
    ENFIDL:
    clintwaaron:
    What time is the trivia starting today? Hopefully it won't be until after I'm home from work around 330ish
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    ENFIDL:
    clintwaaron:
    +1 on coming to Manassas, I really want to give these a try.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    My local shop in Harrisonburg, VA is carrying them. I was impressed with the paradigm. Need to try the other I think.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    HECK YES!!! I just one some free 262 smokes from the twitter trivia contest! Today is the best day EVER!! I get to smoke some great cigars, while enjoy some delicious craft beer and catching up with friends! And now free smokes on top of all that?! **checking pulse** Yep, I'm still alive. **pinching self** Nope, I'm not dreaming!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Yup, no stores in my area either!!! I will bide my time eagerly awaiting getting some when I get back home, Truely Cigars has them and its less than an hour away!