Home General Discussion

Got dad to smoke one with me

xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
I posted awhile back about what to get for my dad's first cigar. I got an Avo no. 9 for him and the best opportunity came to light it up. My mom's 50th birthday party this Satuday proved a great opportunity and after most had left, me, my girl, my dad and his good friend (who is also into stogies) went outside at midnight around a firepit with our jack and cokes and sparked a few up. It was a Success! A darn good time and he enjoyed it as much as the rest of us. Thanks to all those who made suggestions. It turned out great!

Comments

• BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    An experiance indeed my friend, cherish those moments for they are the finest ones you will remember. Time like that with Dad and friends are irreplaceable.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    BlueRings:
    An experiance indeed my friend, cherish those moments for they are the finest ones you will remember. Time like that with Dad and friends are irreplaceable.
    Absolutely .. It was grand and very special
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Sounds like a great night! May many more just like them follow.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Dude I'm glad to hear that he enjoyed it. I was wondering if you got him to smoke or not. That's awesome! Now time to get him to come herf with us....lol
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    BlueRings:
    That is what it's all about right there.
    ENFIDL:
    Dude I'm glad to hear that he enjoyed it. I was wondering if you got him to smoke or not. That's awesome! Now time to get him to come herf with us....lol
    Yea I hope to drag him to one sometime. Although he said he doesn't want to smoke outside of special occasions, I might be able to twist his arm.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    A herf is a special occasion ;) lol sell him on that!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    Yea I hope to drag him to one sometime. Although he said he doesn't want to smoke outside of special occasions, I might be able to twist his arm.
    Life is a beautiful thing, everyday is a special occasion. ;-) Morning, noon, and night.
    JCizzle:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    Life is a beautiful thing, everyday is a special occasion. ;-) Morning, noon, and night.
    Amen brother! Hence all the celebratory stogies I purchase lol
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Good to see it worked out!