Home General Discussion

Ultimate 3x5 65% off WOW

BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
5 Rocky Decades, 5 Ruination, 5 Vegas Limitadas for 49.95. NOW THATS A DEAL. Thank you Cigar.com $3.50 a piece is crazy prices. Make your purchases now Ladies and Gents.

Comments

• smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Was it more expensive before I don't recall..dame good deal tho and id be cheaperr with the cotmc discount
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    HWats the scope on the Vegas Limitadas, I haven't had that one yet?
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Mperconte:
    HWats the scope on the Vegas Limitadas, I haven't had that one yet?
    I will let you guys know when I get them. I will do a review on them. I really purchased the package since $3.50 a stick for the RP Decades sure beats my B&M at $10+. Basically I get the MOW and Limitadas for free in compairison to buying 5 at full price at my B&M. 10 extra sticks for free really is too good to pass up.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Yea man!! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this one...I've never had a Decade and I have been dying to try one...this is the best price I've seen them!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Bluerings this is the norm around here and you will go broke buying cigars. Why do you think I smoke 4 sticks a day?
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Tell me about it, I have to talk myself out of biting on a new deal everyday!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    nikostewart:
    Tell me about it, I have to talk myself out of biting on a new deal everyday!
    +1...and I usually fail...and how I love it!!!!!!!
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Yea deals around here are pretty darn good.....deff beats prices at the bm
    fla-gypsy:
    Bluerings this is the norm around here and you will go broke buying cigars. Why do you think I smoke 4 sticks a day?
    Yep, I feel ya on that one. I have been buying myself into the poor house lately. I might be homeless before long and my wife may have something to do with it. She will put up with it for a little while. but I need to cool it before I have to start living in a cardboard box. At least I have my cigars to keep me warm.
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Thats right gents! Great Deals, Great smokes, Great people and last but not least Great service! Here's to ccom, maxing out your credit card and smoking your face off!

Regards and Long Ashes!
    RoyalCigars:
    Thats right gents! Great Deals, Great smokes, Great people and last but not least Great service! Here's to ccom, maxing out your credit card and smoking your face off!

Regards and Long Ashes!
    NOW thats funny right there, I dont care who you are!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    I saw this deal but they are less then $3.50 it actually works out to 3.34 approx. I really want to jump on this and was forgetting about the COTMC discount. If I work that in then these things are only $3 a stick. I guess if you include shipping it's still an awesome deal. I'm going to sleep on it.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I need info on the Vegas before I jump on it. I still have 5 or 6 Decades hanging around. A very nice stick I might add. Plus, i just got last weeks Ruination deal so i'm sitting on 7 or 8 of those too.
    laugh, i migt of just talked myself out of this deal.
    passed on the Vegas A's yesterday, and i like those. Passed on todays MOW Virtues too.

It appears that I'm learning to say no. I might need therapy soon. : )
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    It's the Limitada 2010. They are a pretty enjoyable stick, especially with some age on them. I've got each series from 2006 onward, I would put the '08 and the '10 at the top. Better than the RP's in my opinion.

I guess I may have to attempt a time travel challenge some time... smoke all five in order ('06 through '10); only have one or two left of the 06 and 07 though.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Never had a 5 Vegas Limitada smoke well. Not a huge fan of the Decade, though if I have to smoke a Rocky Patel cigar, it's probably going to the the Decade or the Fifteenth anny. Meh. Not for me.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    SmokySuit:
    Yea man!! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this one...I've never had a Decade and I have been dying to try one...this is the best price I've seen them!!
    They're fantastic.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Killer deal, love cigar.com for their prices and customer service....they've always pulled through for me in one way or another :)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I like all 3 cigars in this one. The Decade may have been my first "go to" smoke. I've only had one 2010 Limitada but I really enjoyed it, very smooth and just enough spice to make some excellent flavors, and I'm normally a maduro, sweet finish, earthy kind of guy. The Runi speaks for itself.
    Arrived today and I am impressed. I ordered these standard shipping Monday morning and they are now resting in my humidor. As fast as that was I will order standard ship every time.