Home General Discussion

What puts you in the mood?

BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
Cigar Horny sorta speak An excellent meal involving a 22oz Ribeye on an open oak fired flame with all the fixins and a cold stout. A beautiful spring day on the porch listening to mother nature's chorus. A sea side cottage at the beginning of summer on a breezy evening listening to the sea roll in. Tailgating during a fall college football game during a cookout. Cold beers and warm conversations with good friends at your local B&M. Fall in the mountains riding in a convertible with the top down. Finishing a complex project in a congradulatory mood. A friendly bacholer party celebrating his last day as a bachelor. I have plenty more to still explore. Can you remember the event and the cigar? What are yours?

Comments

• smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    i had a solid feeling you would fit right in with us haha..i would have to say chair in sand, beer in one, cigar in the other
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    BlueRings:
    Cigar Horny sorta speak An excellent meal involving a 22oz Ribeye on an open oak fired flame with all the fixins and a cold stout. A beautiful spring day on the porch listening to mother nature's chorus. A sea side cottage at the beginning of summer on a breezy evening listening to the sea roll in. Tailgating during a fall college football game during a cookout. Cold beers and warm conversations with good friends at your local B&M. Fall in the mountains riding in a convertible with the top down. Finishing a complex project in a congradulatory mood. A friendly bacholer party celebrating his last day as a bachelor. I have plenty more to still explore. Can you remember the event and the cigar? What are yours?
    A nicely shaped narrow landing strip usually gets me going right away, and so doe ....................

Oops, sorry wrong forum...

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Waking up! seriously, I burn one on the way to work with my coffee
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    bacon.jay:
    BlueRings:
    A nicely shaped narrow landing strip usually gets me going right away, and so doe ....................

Oops, sorry wrong forum...

I think bacon.jay has his tray in the upright position and looking for clearance to land.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I really get going when it's with friends in summer.
    I have a cigar all the time during the summer.

• smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    yeea this will be my first summer really into the hobby so needless to say ive stocked up well that past few months
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    A nice night out with friends and good conversation, or just by myself reading on the balcony.
  • SgtRickSgtRick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 75
    Home on R&R, sitting on the back porch with a glass of my favorite cognac or a cold beer, BBQing some sort of dead animal while watching my dogs play. Soon...........
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Sitting in the boat fishing with my father in law. Shooting in the 80's for the first time on a familiar golf course. Sharing a moment with my Dad and learning something new. Sitting on the balcony of the Case Del Habanos in Cozumel overlooking the Gulf of Mexico with a spanish gallon moored offshore.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    smokeater187:
    i had a solid feeling you would fit right in with us haha..i would have to say chair in sand, beer in one, cigar in the other
    +1
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    A greatly anticipated football game.... a beautiful day sitting on my deck with a good book and cup of coffee.... watching the sun set over the valley from my favorite cabin in the moutains.... and at a wine festival is an absolute must!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Cool fall or spring evening sitting on the back porch with a cold porter or stout watching the wildlife and my dog trying to co-exist.
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Walking the beach at Lake Tahoe on a summer evening at sunset. Playing cards with old friends you've known for years. After a major achievement such as a graduation or promotion. Celebrating a raise or a large paycheck after a month of killer overtime. On Christmas Eve when you have all the presents wrapped and can't wait for the next morning. After a long day of detailing your car and sitting in the garage with a cold one admiring the hard work. After a major purchase such as a home or new car.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Sitting in the shade with friends while smoking pork butts or ribs. I can't wait to get back to BBQing!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Anything and everything. Yep that sums it up!
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    After a really good cardio workout and a good dinner, a little sip of a drink puts me in the mood.
  • ArgusArgus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 12
    If I wake up in the morning, and am still breathing, then I'm usually in the mood for a good cigar.