Home General Discussion

Introducing.....ME

2»

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    A fellow CDAT.....turned crunchy. Tat6 and I were also on Tanks until they took them away from us as well. Don't they know that peace can be gained through sheer power and strength of armor and firepower? Anyway welcome and enjoy, be sure to let us know if you need anything over there.
  • jsbutcjsbutc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    Sandman1am:
    A fellow CDAT.....turned crunchy. Tat6 and I were also on Tanks until they took them away from us as well. Don't they know that peace can be gained through sheer power and strength of armor and firepower? Anyway welcome and enjoy, be sure to let us know if you need anything over there.
    Lol, riiiggght. My platoon and I wake up every day hoping for news that the Iranian hoard are comin our way and that we need to grab our tanks pronto and meet them at the boarder....but nothing as of yet...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    jsbutc:
    Sandman1am:
    Lol, riiiggght. My platoon and I wake up every day hoping for news that the Iranian hoard are comin our way and that we need to grab our tanks pronto and meet them at the boarder....but nothing as of yet...
    I wouldn't wish for the combat but I would wish for my wheels and home back!!!! As young as you are if you stay on tanks you will see some combat in a tank I promise you that. But I def. know that you are missing the ride and feel of a tank. Nothing like all that steel moving and having everything that you need at your finger tips. Wow how do you cook food w/o your tank? LOL
  • jsbutcjsbutc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    Sandman1am:
    ... I def. know that you are missing the ride and feel of a tank. Nothing like all that steel moving and having everything that you need at your finger tips. Wow how do you cook food w/o your tank? LOL
    This summed it up quite accurately. This is exactly how I feel ;)