Home General Discussion

Arturo Fuente Hemingway

mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
Any thought, and whats a good price for box?

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Love these in every size I've tried. The Maduros are obviously worth snapping up when they are available. As for price, depends on what size you're talking about obviously... Short stories? Around $100.00+/- for a box. Classics can be found for around $150.00. Just have to do some digging.

These really are fantastic medium bodied smokes though.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    they are the 4.5 by 43.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    I love the Hemingways, have yet to try the maduro
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Hey Niko, if you go to the SoCal herf next weekend they may still have some WOAM's. They had some last herf.
    mfotis:
    they are the 4.5 by 43.
    Sounds like the Best Seller size. THose can be found for around 120$/box.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    If you can get your hands on the Work of art maduro, they are awesome! Speeking of that, anyone up for a box split of thies PM me and Ill start digging.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    leonard:
    Hey Niko, if you go to the SoCal herf next weekend they may still have some WOAM's. They had some last herf.
    thanks Leonard! I will have to pick one up on saturday if they still have them.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    firetruckguy:
    If you can get your hands on the Work of art maduro, they are awesome! Speeking of that, anyone up for a box split of thies PM me and Ill start digging.
    Do they differ greatly from the Cameroon? I'll be honest...I wasn't all that impressed with the Cameroon...but I’m not into Cameroon anything. I ended up finding good homes for the rest of my Cameroons though trades. I have a Work of Art Maduro and I had been thinking of trading it away also…maybe I’ll give it a shot…
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    SmokySuit:
    firetruckguy:
    Do they differ greatly from the Cameroon? I'll be honest...I wasn't all that impressed with the Cameroon...but I’m not into Cameroon anything. I ended up finding good homes for the rest of my Cameroons though trades. I have a Work of Art Maduro and I had been thinking of trading it away also…maybe I’ll give it a shot…
    Hey FireTruck the cameroon does not hold a stick to the Work of art. It is something special. Picked up a few from my local B&M and I would have to rate it in my top ten. To bad they are pricy and near impossible to replace.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    BlueRings:
    SmokySuit:
    firetruckguy:
    Hey FireTruck the cameroon does not hold a stick to the Work of art. It is something special. Picked up a few from my local B&M and I would have to rate it in my top ten. To bad they are pricy and near impossible to replace.

Agreed.... In my top 5. I have founf a box for 200ish but was a while ago. I am looking now for the going price.
    That is what my B&M sells them at $20 a stick. Pricey IMO but for a cigar that doesnt get around much the price is set by the rarity. If I buy a box my B&M takes 10% off so the best I can hope for is $180. That is if I can get a full box. I think the MSRP is around $14.50.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    WOAM's are $11.90 at our B+M.
    Wow, that is close to wholesale. Do they sell out of state? PM me with the details. I am all over that. I call dibs on this one.
    BlueRings:
    That is what my B&M sells them at $20 a stick. Pricey IMO but for a cigar that doesnt get around much the price is set by the rarity. If I buy a box my B&M takes 10% off so the best I can hope for is $180. That is if I can get a full box. I think the MSRP is around $14.50.
    Wait 20$ for a WOAM? That's what they should be selling the MASTERPIECE not the WOAM...
    docbp87:
    BlueRings:
    Wait 20$ for a WOAM? That's what they should be selling the MASTERPIECE not the WOAM...
    So Sorry to all, I confused the two. The ones I have are 7 5/8x48. They are the Untold Story Maduros. Yes, the Work of Art are much cheaper.
  • ajacobsajacobs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    MSRP on WOAM is 205 a box.   They are fairly available right now at that price.

• cubbychubbycubbychubby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    I pay $148 for the Classics. My favorite cigar overall.
  • SgtRickSgtRick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 75
    The Hemingway line is my favorite. I have a box of Short Stories, Best Sellers, and WOAM. You won't go wrong with any of the line. I love the SHort Stories because I don't have alot of time to smoke here in Iraq and it lasts about 35 or 40 minutes. To me they are flavorable and just a pleasant all around smoke. Back home I can enjoy some of the larger sizes. I have a spreadsheet with prices from different online stores and my B&M's in Houston. When it's time to buy I look at the sheet and start going down the list to get the best price. Kinda anal I guess but quality isn't cheap.