Home General Discussion

Paris.

FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
im going to paris in April, can anyone recomend a B&M?

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Man, I go frequently and I don't actually have a regular B&M there, so I, too, would love to have a recommendation, especially for a store around Marais or St. Michel.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    No, but can I hide in your suitcase?

Last time I was in Paris was before I started smoking cigars so I'm no help in that regard. Sorry.

Marty

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I know that ISOM cigars are generally much cheaper in Europe than anywhere over here in North, Central, or South America, and that depending on where you fly back into the states they don't check for stuff like that very often. You may be able to get a great deal on some awesome sticks.

As far as B&M though, you're on your own.

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    La Casa Del Habano is the only place I would buy ISOMs. There seem to be two official Habanos dealers in Paris, from what I can tell. Unfortunately the website for LCDH is not exactly user friendly.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    What Doc said.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    docbp87:
    La Casa Del Habano is the only place I would buy ISOMs. There seem to be two official Habanos dealers in Paris, from what I can tell. Unfortunately the website for LCDH is not exactly user friendly.
    How does one create a login?
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    bacon.jay:
    I know that ISOM cigars are generally much cheaper in Europe than anywhere over here in North, Central, or South America, and that depending on where you fly back into the states they don't check for stuff like that very often. You may be able to get a great deal on some awesome sticks.

As far as B&M though, you're on your own.

With the exchange rate, it evens out, in my experience.
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    Cant suggest a B&M but I've been to Paris many times and have plenty of tips and hints. If you want to chat, email me.