Home General Discussion

Cohiba Behike!

2»

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Zach, it is July 30th. have you smoked your Behike? I am curious to know LOL. Happy Birthday!!!
    OchoZacho:
    Direwolf:
    I got a 52 sittin that will be smoked on my 40 th bday sometime this year. I smile every time I move it out of the way to get a stick
    I will be smoking a 52 on my 30th in July. Can't wait!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    RoyalCigars:
    Hello Gents!

What do you guys think of the Cohiba Behike (regular line)? I know that CA has named the Behike 52 as the number 1 of 2010, but I wonder if this cigar is really worth it.
    I have picked up a 56 in Toronto at La Casa del Habano, but....it came with a 93 dollar price tag. Has anyone else tried this cigar line?

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    Never had one and don't plan on it with that price tag. Whew doggy.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    james40:
    RoyalCigars:
    Hello Gents!

What do you guys think of the Cohiba Behike (regular line)? I know that CA has named the Behike 52 as the number 1 of 2010, but I wonder if this cigar is really worth it.
    I have picked up a 56 in Toronto at La Casa del Habano, but....it came with a 93 dollar price tag. Has anyone else tried this cigar line?

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    I have been fortunate to have smoked several. I have given away more Behikes than I have smoked. Great cigar. Can be bought in the $40 dollar range. One of the best that I have ever smoked. My .02
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    rzaman:
    Zach, it is July 30th. have you smoked your Behike? I am curious to know LOL. Happy Birthday!!!
    OchoZacho:
    Direwolf:
    I got a 52 sittin that will be smoked on my 40 th bday sometime this year. I smile every time I move it out of the way to get a stick
    I will be smoking a 52 on my 30th in July. Can't wait!
    I had it on my birthday as planned. Absolutely superb! I have one left and am wondering if I'll be able to get my hands on a few more in the future at some point.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    greg2648:
    james40:
    RoyalCigars:
    Hello Gents!

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    I have been fortunate to have smoked several. I have given away more Behikes than I have smoked. Great cigar. Can be bought in the $40 dollar range. One of the best that I have ever smoked. My .02
    Greg you are nuts with that by the way. freakin crazy coca cola bear. the guys on here know darn well how generous you be. nawh i'm sayin meng?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    greg2648:
    james40:
    RoyalCigars:
    Hello Gents!

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    I wouldn't mind paying that for a stick or two to try. The only thing is, I don't know where to even begin looking for one. Buying online seems scary hehe.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    danielzreyes:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    RoyalCigars:
    Hello Gents!

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    I wouldn't mind paying that for a stick or two to try. The only thing is, I don't know where to even begin looking for one. Buying online seems scary hehe.
    that too along with would I really enjoy it? While it may be excellent I may psych myself out too much to really appreciate it like I should. Maybe one day I will feel confident enough to buy it and not care how it goes.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    danielzreyes:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    RoyalCigars:
    Hello Gents!

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    +1
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    danielzreyes:
    Sent you a PM.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I had a 52 about 6 weeks ago, granted it was good, but for $32ish a stick it is hard to justify. I would love to smoke one again and to smoke more, hopefully with age, but I wouldn't hesitate to rest these, nothing to make me go buy more right now for that price tag...just my 2c.
    That's how I see it too. You can get a Padron '26 for half that price. Granted, I've never had one of these, but I just don't see how it can be worth the price tag.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    BHK's, um ya.....well worth the price any day of the week in fact, twice a day every day of the week lol
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Diamondog:
    BHK's, um ya.....well worth the price any day of the week in fact, twice a day every day of the week lol
    He's not lying folks...I've seen the pictures ;)
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Krieg:
    Diamondog:
    He's not lying folks...I've seen the pictures ;)
    Well then, I guess he's not a diamond dog for nothin!