Home General Discussion

OMG WEEKEND BLITZ!!!!

124»

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    j0z3r:
    I did try one, but it was really fresh and squishy from the long, warm weekend in a warehouse. So basically it was ok but I'm not judging the cigar based on that sample...I'll wait a few weeks and try it with more rest.
    Joe didn't waste any time?!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    I did try one, but it was really fresh and squishy from the long, warm weekend in a warehouse. So basically it was ok but I'm not judging the cigar based on that sample...I'll wait a few weeks and try it with more rest.
    Joe didn't waste any time?!
    I never do, always try one fresh off the truck if I have more than 2. My way of trying to gauge where the cigar is at and how much rest it might need.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    j0z3r:
    That's why, if I order after Thursday, I always tell Ccom to hold onto the package and mail it out Monday - that way it doesn't sit in a postal warehouse over the weekend
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Im heading outside to try one as we speak........ SOmeone needs to Bump my 2000 post contest! Most of the guesses are already past! UI told you it wasnt going to be Easy! LOL
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    minibeezy:
    I got mine yesterday, but haven't had a chance to try one yet. They look great though.

Phil, Jim and Keith, check your inbox.
    PM Replied. Thanks!