Home General Discussion

CCOM Customer Service

mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
I know this has been posted before, but you can never say it to much.

CCOM staff rock, I just got of the phone with Tim, buying goodies and trying to get an issue worked out and I have to say, great ppl easy to talk to and work with.

I know I'm a customer and they're trying to sell stuff so it's in their best interest to be nice but you can just tell they're good peeps.

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Andy hooked me up yesterday, Great people at CCOM!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Just got off the phone with Andy and then called back and got Matt. Smooth and pleasant transaction. Both were very helpful. Ccom is aces in the cust. service dept.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Great staff indeed. I just got off the phone with Andy awhile ago and got hooked up with some San Lotano's.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    My one encounter with Ccom CSR's left me disappointed after reading all the praise everyone else gives them. Before Christmas I was looking to order 6-7 "super-premium" smokes so while I was shopping I decided to give the on-line help a try, just to see if I could get some sugestions. After telling this person I was looking for things like OpusX or Davidoff or GoF, they suggest MoW Virtue. I say ok, but then re-state what i'm looking for and they follow with a MoW Ruination suggestion. Needless to say I ended the chat and broke out the Christmas catalog and continued shopping.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    dwayne3307:
    My one encounter with Ccom CSR's left me disappointed after reading all the praise everyone else gives them. Before Christmas I was looking to order 6-7 "super-premium" smokes so while I was shopping I decided to give the on-line help a try, just to see if I could get some sugestions. After telling this person I was looking for things like OpusX or Davidoff or GoF, they suggest MoW Virtue. I say ok, but then re-state what i'm looking for and they follow with a MoW Ruination suggestion. Needless to say I ended the chat and broke out the Christmas catalog and continued shopping.
    I have never used the on line chat. I would however suggest that you call in your order and speak to someone. You will get that "feel like you know them" vibe if you do. Granted you told them what you were looking for but once they get to know you they will learn your prefrences and be able to better offer you something that you are looking for. Also remember that around Christmas time is their busy season and they were short handed.....not making excuses but a few times during the holidays I felt as if the staff was rushed and I didn't get the normal conversation that I was used to. Still they were great with their customer service.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    mfotis:

CCOM staff rock, I just got of the phone with Tim, buying goodies and trying to get an issue worked out and I have to say, great ppl easy to talk to and work with.

I know I'm a customer and they're trying to sell stuff so it's in their best interest to be nice but you can just tell they're good peeps.
    Yup, Tim rocks! Hella of a great guy.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    dwayne3307:
    Virtue is a bit odd from your smokes you mentioned but the ruination isn't a bad fit. Then again I love the ruination, not sure if I enjoy it more than an opus but it's close.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    phobicsquirrel:
    dwayne3307:
    Virtue is a bit odd from your smokes you mentioned but the ruination isn't a bad fit. Then again I love the ruination, not sure if I enjoy it more than an opus but it's close.
    At the time i was on the hunt for "super-premium" smokes. IMO OpusX and GoF fall into that catergory, MoW does not. Hence my frustration when I asked for suggestions. I didn't consider that they may have been super busy since it was the holiday season though. Although my expirence wasn't the best, it in no way has stopped me from ordering from Ccom, actually placed 2 more orders since then. Will definitely call next time I need help though!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    My most recent customer service story... My dad asks me "Hey man, if hypothetically I... Uh... wanted to buy some cigars for the holiday season, where would you recommend?" (He only buys at the local B&M, himself, and that's rare. It's been almost a decade since he was a regular cigar smoker). I figured he had something up his sleeve, but fessed up anyway. I told him to call Cigar.com and ask for Tim Blythe, who was my regular rep. He was, first, surprised, and impressed that a big online/mailorder company would have personal service to the extent where I could say that a certain guy was "my rep" that I deal with. Well sure enough, he called, and Tim hooked him up with a good deal on a box of Lost City toros... for me. Heh. Ccom definitely is amazing in that department.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Damn, Lost City? Yeah I'd say you're getting hooked up!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    JCizzle:
    Damn, Lost City? Yeah I'd say you're getting hooked up!
    My dad has been smoking cigars since he was like 15 or 16. His dad was a huge cigar smoker. At one time he had a walk in in the home. Smoked primarily Cuban cigars back then, as they were the norm at the time, and even after the embargo, had a massive collection, but also got into a lot of NCs. My dad was raised on H. Upmann and Hoyo De Monterrey, and to this day tends to gravitate to brands like that despite the fact that they Hoyos and Upmanns in America today are generally crap compared to their Habanos counterparts. Hooked the old man up with an Upmann Magnum 46 recently. I don't know if he's smoked it yet, but he's in for a treat. Yeah, he's a cool dude (most of the time :P)
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Sounds like one hell of a guy, the type you can kick back and enjoy a good smoke with.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    phobicsquirrel:
    mfotis:

Yup, Tim rocks! Hella of a great guy.

+1. The other guys and gal aren't too shabby either. :P