Home General Discussion

Foward Shipping....

lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
So it looks like some of our BOTLs are having a hard time with foward shipping. Well I think i have a solution for most (for the month at least). For the next 19 days. I will foward any packages to any location at my cost. Just because this family has been so open hearted and willing to help out, I'll step up for this month. - PM ME - If you need.

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I too volunteer my services, once I am able to walk around normally again. Starting in mid-late Feb I should be able to do this.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Very gracious of you's! I think Im good for the rest of the month, I have a box of Anejos enroute and am heading to the motherland again (DR) at months end...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Diamondog:
    Very gracious of you's! I think Im good for the rest of the month, I have a box of Anejos enroute and am heading to the motherland (DR) at months end...
    DR sounds great right about now... My offer is still good for anyone that is in need.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    Very gracious of you's! I think Im good for the rest of the month, I have a box of Anejos enroute and am heading to the motherland (DR) at months end...
    DR sounds great right about now... My offer is still good for anyone that is in need.
    while I'm in another 10inches of snow that is on top of the previous 18 inches from a couple weeks ago, I agree that the DR sounds wonderful right now.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    PsychoSJG:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    while I'm in another 10inches of snow that is on top of the previous 18 inches from a couple weeks ago, I agree that the DR sounds wonderful right now.
    I hear that man! The northeast is getting pounded with snow this year! I friggan hate it!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    SmokySuit:
    PsychoSJG:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    I hear that man! The northeast is getting pounded with snow this year! I friggan hate it!
    I love all this snow! If it's gonna be cold we might as well have snow to play on!

I'd like to volunteer my services for forward shipping as well. If anyone would benefit from having their packages sent to Maine first, perhaps the Maritimes region? But really I'll help ship anywhere.

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    The BOTL here just ROCK ! Thanks guy's.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Count me in as a volunteer. I'm in Washington so any West Canadian BORKs can PM me if they need anything forwarded.
    I think we have a new thread to post in when we're looking for help! Perfect...thanks guys and thanks to those who have already helped!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Add me to the forward list. Always happy to help.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I think it sucks how much it is to ship up north. I don't get it. Now alaska I can see but canada? really... I dunno I really feel for you guys.
  • CanadianCanadian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 54
    You guys are absolutely amazing.
    I just managed to get a small shipment up this way through a few friends but if something comes up that I need to jump on I will surely post. I just wish we could return the favor in some way.

Sincerely
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Anyone know if the offer is still good? I need some humidification jars badly and I'd prefer not to pay 3 times what they're worth (Canadian prices) or pay international shipping.
    pmme im good till the end of the month
    lcpleel:
    pmme im good till the end of the month
    PM sent.
    For the BOTL's that has things being forwarded can you please pmme and confirm that everything has been received as everyone should have gotten the packages by now.
    lcpleel:
    For the BOTL's that has things being forwarded can you please pmme and confirm that everything has been received as everyone should have gotten the packages by now.
    PM Sent.
    Pkg and PIF still enroute...
    Diamondog:
    ..... wth
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    ..... wth
    I didn't know what that meant, then I figured it out lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    ..... wth
    I didn't know what that meant, then I figured it out lol
    aha ha ha ... you thought he missed the F key LMAO
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    Diamondog:
    I think we have a new thread to post in when we're looking for help! Perfect...thanks guys and thanks to those who have already helped!
    BOTL you are amazing, just want to say, now im ok but for futur it will realy help.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I usually have nothing better to do, I'm more than willing to help if any Great White North BORK are ever in need.
    Hayblet:
    I usually have nothing better to do, I'm more than willing to help if any Great White North BORK are ever in need.

Love it! I want this to be the love Canadian Botl page. Again besides DD everyone else confirmed package arrived. I'm on board with my services again as well.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Me too, just give me a pm if you ever need a Mainah.
    I am hoping next week will be a busy week for me and my mailman, many pkg's enroute!
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    well i need a BOTL to help me to foward a futur package from CCOM(humidors need to be refill). let me know . Thanks
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    willso7:
    well i need a BOTL to help me to foward a futur package from CCOM(humidors need to be refill). let me know . Thanks
    PM Sent
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    bandyt09:
    willso7:
    PM Sent
    It took 6 minutes... I love this forum!!!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Lasabar:
    bandyt09:
    willso7:
    PM Sent
    It took 6 minutes... I love this forum!!!
    We are pretty great even though some of us are poor at math and our livers bleed miller lite.