Home General Discussion

Could someone help me!?

RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106

Hello!

I was really hoping you of fine gents would be able to help me out. I am Canadian customer and was hoping down the line someone could send me up a ccom order or two. I dont have any family in the US, so my options are pretty limited unfortunetely. In exchange for your help I would be happy to discuss something in exchange for your help! Feel free to PM me if you want.

Thanks Gents!

Neil J.

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    hmm? Don't we have plenty of canadian members here who order from ccom? I don't understand the problem.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    ccom doesnt ship anywhere but usa now.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Tat you missed some great recent posts on this subject...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    TatuajeVI:
    hmm? Don't we have plenty of canadian members here who order from ccom? I don't understand the problem.
    C.COM won't ship to Canada anymore. We Canadian customers have to try to find BOTL in the US to forward ship our orders to us. There have been several (many actually)BOTL who have come forward to offer to forward ship to Canada, but eventually this will have run it's course and Canadian customers will likely become like the DoDo bird, gone baby, gone.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:
    C.COM won't ship to Canada anymore. We Canadian customers have to try to find BOTL in the US to forward ship our orders to us. There have been several (many actually)BOTL who have come forward to offer to forward ship to Canada, but eventually this will have run it's course and Canadian customers will likely become like the DoDo bird, gone baby, gone.
    not to forget all other int customers ;)

as long as we look after they guys who are willing to forward for us it wont be all that bad;)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    sol1821:
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:
    not to forget all other int customers ;)

as long as we look after they guys who are willing to forward for us it wont be all that bad;)
    That's right, sorry Sol I forgot you are in the UK and got boned too. I have no problem with giving guys some compensation for forward shipping for me and I have done so. I just know that this type of situation is not going to last forever. There is also something else which has to be considered here as well. If I can order from a different source and not have to have it forward shipped then it may save some $$$ and will certainly save the time of shipping a package twice, and no incentives to the forward shipper is required. That is why I say that I can see in the future this situation will likely just dwindle down to nothing or next to it.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Wow, apparently I missed that change. Now I understand the first post. I'd be willing to help out any of our canadian BORKs if I can.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    RoyalCigars:

Hello!

I was really hoping you of fine gents would be able to help me out. I am Canadian customer and was hoping down the line someone could send me up a ccom order or two. I dont have any family in the US, so my options are pretty limited unfortunetely. In exchange for your help I would be happy to discuss something in exchange for your help! Feel free to PM me if you want.

Thanks Gents!

Neil J.

pm sent
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Thanks of the kind offers gents! If any of you guys need CC's you let me know!

Regards and Long Ashes!