Home General Discussion

Monthly Contests Here at CCOM

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
Just a quick inquiry to those BOTL that enter these contests....... When doing the deal addinv the email address etc I noticed that This month on the Armada Box deal it said you will recieve a Confirmation email to enter.... I have not recieved a confirmation email. always before it just said you have been entered. ????? Has anyone else recieved one or noticed that?
From what I can remeber if you already recieve regular emails from CCOM you are already entered, I have yet to hear of anyone winning these contests and I know we have repeatedly asked for a Winners thread.

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    You should have seen a little message saying already subscribed - meaning they wont send you and email.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I didn’t receive a confirmation email, but once you’re registered and you click on it to register again it says something to the effect of “entry complete”.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    mfotis:
    I didn’t receive a confirmation email, but once you’re registered and you click on it to register again it says something to the effect of “entry complete”.

I just went to the sweepstakes sight and now it does say already entered , thats now what it said after i entered it. LOL Good deal, this is being given away on my 49th Birthday so That would make for a Nice gift! LOL
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Oh man I want to win this one bad.