Home General Discussion

loosing faith in cameroons :(

sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
had a nub cameroon, (some constructions issues with this cigar :( ) and yet again wasnt fussed on the flavour, and thinking about it i cant name one cameroon i actually like.

any suggestions on cameroons i should try?

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    A. Fuente makes the best cigars in Camaroon wrappers, IMHO.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    try the LFD Cameroon Cabinet lancero. That is one of the best cigars I've had. I doubt you will be disappointed.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    lilwing88:
    AF don carlos.

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    AF Hemingway, La Aurora, and CAO L'Anniversare Cameroon:
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I've tried the CAO Cameroon, and wasnt to impressed. Would love to try the other ones.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    La Auroa.. but they dont make thoe ones that I have had that are Incredible anymore, Monticristos ... Personaly im not a huge fan of Cameroon, But I have never had a problem with Nubs...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    +1 on the CAO L'Anniversare Cameroon - mucho yummo! Honestly, you may want to give that NUB Cameroon another shot at some point. You & I seem to have similar tastes, and I thought that one was a winner.

• medic_xmedic_x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
     I really like the partagas which i believe is a cameroon wrapper. they seem to apply cameroons to the mostly mild smokes....i initially liked the nub but the more i smoked the less flavor they seemed to have...i still  order at least one every order though... its been like that with most of the milds though...i enjoy them for what they are n mostly early in the day before i switch to something a little fuller...they r great with some ice tea after lunch!
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    thanks for the suggestions guys, ill give some of them a go at some point.

The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    +1 on the CAO L'Anniversare Cameroon - mucho yummo! Honestly, you may want to give that NUB Cameroon another shot at some point. You & I seem to have similar tastes, and I thought that one was a winner.

ive got another one in the humi, got 2 in a sampler, the next one is the box pressed one though, i plan on smoking it in the summer after its had a few months rest ;)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    sol1821:
    thanks for the suggestions guys, ill give some of them a go at some point.

The Sniper:
    wwhwang:

ive got another one in the humi, got 2 in a sampler, the next one is the box pressed one though, i plan on smoking it in the summer after its had a few months rest ;)
    I think the best size for the NUB Cameroon is the 358.
    The other sizes just seem to pop like that one.

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    I'm currently arranging a trade with a BOTL that will lead me to my first cameroon...
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    ejenne87:
    try the LFD Cameroon Cabinet lancero. That is one of the best cigars I've had. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Oh Yeah ... these are the heat !
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    gmill880:
    ejenne87:

Oh Yeah ... these are the heat !
    I agree. And when I have to room and the cash I'll be buying a box or two!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    kuzi16:
    lilwing88:
    AF don carlos.

+1 The Don Carlos #3 is pretty damn tasty