Home General Discussion

MOW at B&M's?

RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
Any chances B&M's will get access to the MOW line or is it a strictly online thing. I know my B&M really enjoys the MOW's i gave him and would be interested to find out where to buy them if possible.

Comments

• jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I shouldn't even post this since I am not sure but I think it is a exclusive to just a few e-tailer's
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Somehow my B&M has them..not sure how since I too have heard about them being exclusive.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Uh I think these are distributed to b&ms. If I recall what Alex said.

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    All Man O' War lines are owned by Meier & Dutch. For some reason, some B&Ms have them, but the vast majority of B&Ms that I know of don't work with Meier & Dutch for some reason.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    On a side note, I was at a B&M that carried San Lotanos. Kinda weird seein AJs stuff at the shops.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    lilwing88:
    On a side note, I was at a B&M that carried San Lotanos. Kinda weird seein AJs stuff at the shops.
    Agreed - my regular b&m carries the full line of San Lotano... totally caught me by surprise.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    One of the local shops around here carries the original MoW. Haven't ever seen anything else from AJ.
  • jakevtjakevt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    wwhwang:
    All Man O' War lines are owned by Meier & Dutch. For some reason, some B&Ms have them, but the vast majority of B&Ms that I know of don't work with Meier & Dutch for some reason.

Cigar International owns the trademark to man o' war for whatever that is worth.  Although Meier & Dutch own cigar.com or the other way around.  I need a Swedish match flowchart.  Or is it scandanavian tobacco group that is at the top.  I forget.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    jakevt:
    wwhwang:

Cigar International owns the trademark to man o' war for whatever that is worth.  Although Meier & Dutch own cigar.com or the other way around.  I need a Swedish match flowchart.  Or is it scandanavian tobacco group that is at the top.  I forget.
    I'm fairly certain M&D own CCom and CI, plus the other affiliated sites. Most B&Ms don't deal with brands that are online specific, because they can't compete with the prices that online houses sell their (online specific) product for...
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Meier and Dutch distributes the brand nationally.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Hays:
    lilwing88:
    Agreed - my regular b&m carries the full line of San Lotano... totally caught me by surprise.
    Isn't San Lotano suppose to be a B&M-centric line?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    sightunseen:
    Hays:
    lilwing88:
    Isn't San Lotano suppose to be a B&M-centric line?
    Yes, it is.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Alex Svenson:
    Meier and Dutch distributes the brand nationally.
    Thanks Alex. Ill have to let my B&M know.
  • ajacobsajacobs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    It looks like according to the Swedish match  annual report that cigar international is the parent company for the wholesale M&D and cigar.com

M&D didn't come until later.