Home General Discussion

Cigar.com is the Best

jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
SO every now and then I get lured into buying cigars from a different online retailer that will remain unnamed. Let's just say that these other guys also ship from PA. I received the last shipment I will ever order from them today. It was a Gurkha Micro-Batch sampler that included some Churchills and some lonsdales. The problem is that they tried to fit the 7" Churchill and the 6.5" lonsdale in a box that was only 6.25" wide. Needless to say half of my sampler was destroyed during shipping.

I have levied a complaint with this other companies CS department and to be honest I don't expect a satisfactory resolution. You see, this is not the first time I have had to contact the CS department of this other company.

Long story short. I have been ordering cigars from Cigar.com for a couple of years now and have not one time ever needed to contact the Cigar.com customer service department with a problem. I've called to place orders, cancel orders, add to orders made on-line, get suggestions on cigars to try...etc...Not one time have I had a problem with Cigar.com.

Alex, Kelly, Tim, Andy, I pologize for even looking at the other web site let alone actually making a purchase. It won't happen again.

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    That's why I'm boycotting the evil twin! You can't beat ccom's customer service.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    CCOM is the greatest. This is why I remain loyal. My wife wanted to get me cigars for Christmas and didn't know what to buy or what I like so she put it in Tim's hands and he picked me out 1 great Christmas gift. He knows me and knows what I order and judged my wife's order based on my history with him.
    I love this place, my only wish was that I had a bigger cigar budget and more humi room.
    Plus CCOM can meet or beat sister's prices.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Early on I tried a few others. They did fine. But I have decided to keep my business with either Cigar.com and CigarsInternational.com. Have had no problems whatsoever.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    someone must be tippin the packers to sabotage the other retailers stuff how can the same people continue to to a good job for one place and always botch the other. I haven't been buying sticks do to the new addition to the family and I have been smoking my pipe more. But do to CCOM CS and the fact that they match pretty much any competitors price unless they dont have it and if you give them a call most of the time they have it why shop anywhere else I love ccom.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    christian1971:
    Early on I tried a few others. They did fine. But I have decided to keep my business with either Cigar.com and CigarsInternational.com. Have had no problems whatsoever.
    Just wait you will and you wont be happy with the end result stick with ccom
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Here we go again mentioning other places--------Purrrrrrroooooooo, set em straight again!!!! CCCOM is the best.......thread over;)
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    When I first got here and decided to get into cigars more seriously, I asked someone where they got their sticks from and they said "cigar.com." I came here, placed an order, signed up for the forums, and the rest is history. It's the first and only online retailer I've ever used. I don't even price shop, whatever difference in price might exist isn't enough to bother me.