Home General Discussion

Monthly Email Sweepstakes

ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
I'm sorry to tell you guys but this month is totally my month.

Comments

• mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    LOL, I wish you the best of luck. I would prefer someone on the forums win than some random person who just cruised the site one time and happend to register on their why out. With that being said, I wish myself just a bit more luck than you :-).
    Forgot to ask in the last post, whatcha doing in IQ?
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    I'm doing customs work. They have the Navy go to Iraq and Kuwait to preform customs inspections on all the troops, and their gear(personal gear, connex boxes, vehicles, and the such). We take care of the troops so they don't have to go through the sometimes 3 hour process while their families wait a hundred feet away. It's not a bad job and I have actually sent home some of the kids and friends from people here on the forums.
    Nice, and it's good to see gov't actually try to stream line something other than our pay!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Im sorry But Jan. 31st is my 49th Birthday and I think that the creator would love me to have this for a Final year in the 40's Gift! ITS ALL MINE!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    No way - this one is mine, gents.

On a side note, in the unlikely event I don't win, I'd like to sent a congratulatory package to the winner. All I need is their address, and hours they'll be at work/house is empty so I know when to arrange for the surprise :)
    lol, nice I like your covert style!!