Home General Discussion

maduro cigars

Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
I am a huge maduro fan i love super dark maduros and I want to try more maduros anyone have any good suggestions, I also love cigars that have coco taste. Thanks guys

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    5 Vegas Triple A
    Cohiba Black
    AF Anejo
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    601 Blue
    AB Tempus
    Oliva V
    Diesel UHC
    LFD DL
    Padron Anny

All stellar in my books, and if you get a chance any Cohiba Maduro 5....these represent a good range in pricing pretty much low and high, all great sticks...
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Perdomo2 Ltd 2008 maduro. No joke. DO IT.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Hemingway Maduro, Tatuaje 7th Reserva, Liga Privada No. 9
  • Ironworker63Ironworker63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 185
    The Esteban Carreras Habano Sixty...Maduro. This Esteban Carreras Habano cigar is made with a Nicaraguan wrapper, binder and filler. This makes for a pure Nicaraguan full-bodied smoke that will knock your socks off.

You must also try the Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo since you love the coco taste. This is one of my favorites and has one of the darkest wrappers I’ve seen. It looks and tastes like a dark chocolate bar with a hint of coffee. The Dark Corojo is a Nicaraguan puro containing 75% ligero tobacco...this is not a smoke for beginners.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Three numbers..........262
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    So many solid suggestions already. But here's my take (since I am a maduro whore as well).

My favorite maduros, meaning they include a classic maduro flavor, but also pack in a ton of complexity:

Arturo Feunte Anejo
    LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
    Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro
    Padron 1926 Anniversary Maduro
    262 Paradigm

These are definitely some of the more expensive maduros out there, but they are worth every penny.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Great recommendations here, only one I would add would be:

Ashton Aged Maduro

sweet cigar with toasty notes, one of my favorite maduros and it won't break the bank. here is a link: Link to Ashton Aged Maduo
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Camacho SLR Maduro

heck, anything that camacho touches that is maduro is fantastic.

Oliva G maduro... one of the best values in the industry
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well seeing all these maduro cigars listed has me a little......excited, if you know what I mean. The sticks mentioned account for prolly 80% of my collection.
  • asolomonasolomon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    I'm surprised no one here's mentioned La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte. Now that's a tasty stick! All three of the AJ broadleaf maduros (LHCOF, Diesel, and 5 Vegas AAA) are fantastic. I'd also recommend CAO Brazilia or even CCOM Brazilian Label as a cheaper alternative.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    So many great sticks already mentioned. I would also mention the Onyx Reserve. Great maduro and even better for the price.
    asolomon:
    I'm surprised no one here's mentioned La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte.
    that is not a maduro... that is an oscuro.
    well... thats why I didnt mention it.
    its all about how it is cured/fermented. Oscuros may be the same color but they reach it in a different way.
    asolomon:
    CCOM Brazilian Label as a cheaper alternative.
    i agree with this. best house blend ever.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Adding to the already great list...Kristoff Maduro and Vengeance (Series 98 and Maduro Ligero). Of the Vengeance cigars, the Maduro Ligero will have more of that cacao taste you are looking for.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Hays:
    Perdomo2 Ltd 2008 maduro. No joke. DO IT.
    +1 one of my favorite maduros.

• undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I'm not the biggest maduro fan, I don't dislike them, I just prefer others. That being said, my dad is a big maduro fan and he likes most of which was already mentioned. If you were looking for more of a budget maduro, he swears be the Bahia maduro. You won't catch him cutting the grass or playing golf with anything else. I personally have never had one, but I remember gypsy talking this stick up quite a bit. I'm sure he'll read this any maybe give you his two cents.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So many good ones already mentiond. I will add the arturo fuente work of art maduro if you can find it. Also gurkha beast/titan and doble maduro. I don't know if they have changed over the last couple of years but I stocked up on them a few years back. The keep getting more smooth.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Thanks for all your help guys, i cant wait to try these suggestions. I knew i could count on you guys for great suggestions.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    kuzi16:
    Camacho SLR Maduro

Oh yeah, ha. How could we forget the Camacho Triple Maduro? Amazing cigar.
    TatuajeVI:
    kuzi16:
    Camacho SLR Maduro

Oh yeah, ha. How could we forget the Camacho Triple Maduro? Amazing cigar.
    it was mentioned:
    Diamondog:
    Camacho Triple Maduro

• ztanner25ztanner25 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Perdomo Reserve Ltd. Oscuro, CAO Brazilia, Ashton Aged Maduro, Rocky Patel Vintage 1990

For the price, Perdomo Reserve Ltd. Oscuro is FANTASTIC
  • RmRm Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    JFR Maduro! try one if you ever have a chance!