Home General Discussion

Get together in Boston on Saturday

FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
Details to come later in the week, but its looking like Im heading into either Churchils or Cigar Masters for the 400 NFL Game.

Comments

• RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    This might be tempting....
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I may be interested as well (if I can figure out what to do with the kids)
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Strong possiblity
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Probably won't make it. My girlfriend and I fly out at 6am Sunday to Mexio for 5 nights, so Saturday will be spent packing and just taking it easy before having to get up at like 3am to be at Logan by 4.
    well atleast u will be flying to somewhere that will be a hell of a lot warmer than here in New England lol...have a safe trip tho buddy
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Thanks. Really looking forward to it. Been over two years since I've taken a real vacation (more than 3 days). All inclusive, so lots of booze and I'll be bringing my travel humi loaded with cigars for the beach.
    Rob1110:
    Thanks. Really looking forward to it. Been over two years since I've taken a real vacation (more than 3 days). All inclusive, so lots of booze and I'll be bringing my travel humi loaded with cigars for the beach.
    Sweet! Have a good time. I'll be doing exactly the same in Feb.(I don't expect to leave the resort).
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    KCW:
    Rob1110:
    Sweet! Have a good time. I'll be doing exactly the same in Feb.(I don't expect to leave the resort).
    Stop hijacking my thread!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Gentleman, wish I could come up there but that is too far of a drive for me at this time. Maybe sometime in the future if you guys do another one. I have almost no BOTL around here.
    rwheelwright:
    Gentleman, wish I could come up there but that is too far of a drive for me at this time. Maybe sometime in the future if you guys do another one. I have almost no BOTL around here.
    Sounds good, We have snow coming Saturday so a Trip from NJ may not be too good for you. If we plan it out well in advance would you make the haul?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Fourtotheflush:
    rwheelwright:
    Sounds good, We have snow coming Saturday so a Trip from NJ may not be too good for you. If we plan it out well in advance would you make the haul?
    I would definately try. Myabe make a weekend out of it with the woman.
    Fourtotheflush:
    rwheelwright:
    Keep in mind we have the one on Feb 5th in worcester and prob many more to come after that.

I wont be able to go this weekend gonna stay local. But will see everyone on the 5th
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    RaschNuts:
    Fourtotheflush:
    rwheelwright:
    Keep in mind we have the one on Feb 5th in worcester and prob many more to come after that.

I wont be able to go this weekend gonna stay local. But will see everyone on the 5th
    I for one would like to see if this works out in worcester to do it every 3 months or so.
    cooch36:
    RaschNuts:
    Fourtotheflush:
    rwheelwright:

I for one would like to see if this works out in worcester to do it every 3 months or so.
    Agreed.

It would be nice if someone has a house we can chill at in the summer that isnt a huge drive for every and do a BBQ everyone brings some food and sticks.
    RaschNuts:
    cooch36:
    RaschNuts:
    Fourtotheflush:
    rwheelwright:

Agreed.

It would be nice if someone has a house we can chill at in the summer that isnt a huge drive for every and do a BBQ everyone brings some food and sticks.
    I like it.. I like it alot
    smokeater187:
    RaschNuts:
    cooch36:
    RaschNuts:
    Fourtotheflush:
    rwheelwright:

Agreed.

Could possibly do it at my house ('cause you said BBQ & Cigars). The only thing is all smoking is outside so it would suck if the weather was bad. I'm just (20 mins ) west of Boston very close to Rt 90 and right off rt 95.
    KCW:
    smokeater187:
    RaschNuts:
    cooch36:
    RaschNuts:
    Fourtotheflush:
    rwheelwright:

Agreed.

Could possibly do it at my house ('cause you said BBQ & Cigars). The only thing is all smoking is outside so it would suck if the weather was bad. I'm just (20 mins ) west of Boston very close to Rt 90 and right off rt 95.
    Ya i think we can plan it on a nice sat or sun. Cant let all these west coast guys have all the fun.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Details to come later in the week, but its looking like Im heading into either Churchils or Cigar Masters for the 400 NFL Game.
    Ok, I will be heading into G Street or Cigar Masters Saturday for the 4:30 NFL game if anyone is interested in meeting up.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok, I will be heading into G Street or Cigar Masters Saturday for the 4:30 NFL game if anyone is interested in meeting up.
    I think it would be cool to meet who ever shows this Sat.but, I'm out. I have too much going on at home right now (big renovation)... Appreciate you letting us know about your plans..