Home General Discussion

Alex/Staff - Question

undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
Is there any chance on ccom carrying some time of merchandise i.e. MOW hat, LHCOF t-shirt, etc.? I look quite a bit on the net and can only find a few things. Would this be something ccom would be interested in? I figure with the cult following that AJ has made around here he'd be the first to start with.

Comments

• sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    id buy some MoW merch.

how about a big package, say,
    2x virtue, 2x original, 2x ruination, 1x special edition, 1x shaggy, 1x armada, 1x maduro
    plus- lighter, cutter, baseball cap, t-shirt, branded 5ct herf-a-dor. (possibly an AJ dvd about everything)

for $50

ok price is negotiable :p

and also a combination of different smaller packages with various selections of these items.

• DynaguyDynaguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    I like that idea!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Sounds like a great idea, or even ccom merc too.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Something we have thought of for sure. The cigar.com branded stuff we have done in the past. in fact, we still have some guayaberas. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-CGGYCCB-XL That said, we are looking to do more of it and it will be for sale on the site. We will keep you guys posted.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I have a MoW golf pack I will sell or trade someone here.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    PM incoming Jake
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Any chance you guys could make the Guayberas in an XX? Some of us have a bit more to love than others.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    id like to see cigar company shirts and hats... OpusX hats, LFD hats/shirts, Tatuaje shirts, etc...

i know they are out there.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Cigar company thongs for the ladies.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    And coffee mugs!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    kuzi16:
    id like to see cigar company shirts and hats... OpusX hats, LFD hats/shirts, Tatuaje shirts, etc...

Ya i have a Padilla Shirt i got from an event at my B&M. But the only other shirts i have seen on sale are for 7 20 4. Which if no one has had it is a great cigar created buy a shop here in NH.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    RaschNuts:
    kuzi16:

Ya i have a Padilla Shirt i got from an event at my B&M. But the only other shirts i have seen on sale are for 7 20 4. Which if no one has had it is a great cigar created buy a shop here in NH.
    I noticed this stick in a package u sent me. Do you have any more info on it?

It would be nice to have easy access to shirts, hats, etc. I've pretty much worn out my 262 shirt. Maybe they will warranty it for me. =)
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    t_evan50:
    RaschNuts:
    kuzi16:

It would be nice to have easy access to shirts, hats, etc. I've pretty much worn out my 262 shirt. Maybe they will warranty it for me. =)
    This is a old brand that has been brought back. It was rolled in NH back in the early 1900's in Manchester. Below is a review and then a discription from the B&M That brought it back.

Review

Link to Creator
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    RaschNuts:
    t_evan50:
    RaschNuts:
    kuzi16:

This is a old brand that has been brought back. It was rolled in NH back in the early 1900's in Manchester. Below is a review and then a discription from the B&M That brought it back.

Review

Link to Creator
    Sounds good. I'll prolly give it a month or so and try it. Thanks.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Garen B:
    Any chance you guys could make the Guayberas in an XX? Some of us have a bit more to love than others.
    +350.. lol a lot of love here too
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    kuzi16:

= 1 on that I found a Decent Cohiba Shirt at my Local Thriuft Store for 2 bucks SCORE!