Home General Discussion

Order came today

Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
Got my High Octane sampler today. (Thanks to USPS it was today versus NYE)

Inside are my sticks and a coupon for a High Octane sampler...for less than I already paid. Not sure what to think about that/ Buy more or Buyers remorse?

Looking forward to sampling soon...

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Call customer service and things will be corrected in some way. Never hurts to ask those that can do something about it.
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    It is really not a huge deal, I just thought it was a bit odd. Other times I have gotten things for other sticks not in my order. I was just curious about the thought process in putting it in the order

I'll just keep it for next time =)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    +1 on giving them a call. Best customer service period. I called in a box order and mentioned it was 10 bucks less on a diffrent site, Presto....instant 10 bucks off. I love these guys!.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Husker44:
    It is really not a huge deal, I just thought it was a bit odd. Other times I have gotten things for other sticks not in my order. I was just curious about the thought process in putting it in the order I'll just keep it for next time =)
    Just FYI, the orders are packed and shipped from a warehouse shared by a few companies, so it is possible that the warehouse employees just don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 136
    Besides.If you like the sampler enough to buy another at least you have a coupon.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    We include ride along offers with some of our packages to encourage customers to place another order with us. We have several offers our pickers at the warehouse choose from when packing an order and they try to include offers they think will appeal to the individual buyer based on their purchase. It does happen from time to time that we offer a special price on the same items or similar. The great thing about cigars is the are consumable. If you enjoy the sampler, think of it as a way of getting another one for a special price. That said we honor our 100% satisfaction gaurantee so if the ride along made you feel cheated in any way, let us know how we can make it right. It certainly is never our intention to make our customers feel that way.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    I like that the coupons come with the packages, it most certainly makes me want to place other orders. In fact, I have one for Nub I'm planning to use.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Alex Svenson:
    We include ride along offers with some of our packages to encourage customers to place another order with us. We have several offers our pickers at the warehouse choose from when packing an order and they try to include offers they think will appeal to the individual buyer based on their purchase. It does happen from time to time that we offer a special price on the same items or similar. The great thing about cigars is the are consumable. If you enjoy the sampler, think of it as a way of getting another one for a special price. That said we honor our 100% satisfaction gaurantee so if the ride along made you feel cheated in any way, let us know how we can make it right. It certainly is never our intention to make our customers feel that way.

I think its great that Alex has been chiming in on questions that all of us have. Its good to know someone is watching and that Ccom cares about its people
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    I get these in with my orders sometimes too. I wish it was all the time.
    As far as the cupon being for the same sticks you just purchased... I think that is GREAT !! I mean how often do you get a cupon for something that you would never really purchase? Companies send out tons of useless cupon trying to tempt people into their business. In this case if the cupon is for a stick you are purchasing then at least you know you can get more of them at a reduced price. I just wish I could get a C.COM magazine. I got one with my first order.... way back when and then I asked Jeff J. repeatedly for one every month, and every month I never got one. Is there a way I can ensure I get a catalogue, even if it's only once in a while? I haven't seen one in almost 2 years!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Its all good. CCOM has won my business long before now. Thanks for the replies
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    I would guess 70 percent of all of our household purchases are made online so I know how many sites have awful customer support, or even flat out bad attitudes with their customers. I am new to Cigar.com but just wanted to chime in an say that the fact that Alex gave such a great response to this post, along with what other CCOM customers said as well impressed the hell out of me. I have dealt with so many online companies that have such terrible support and what I have seen in this post and many other posts on this site has me excited to do a lot of future business here. Just sayin... ;)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:
    I get these in with my orders sometimes too. I wish it was all the time.
    As far as the cupon being for the same sticks you just purchased... I think that is GREAT !! I mean how often do you get a cupon for something that you would never really purchase? Companies send out tons of useless cupon trying to tempt people into their business. In this case if the cupon is for a stick you are purchasing then at least you know you can get more of them at a reduced price. I just wish I could get a C.COM magazine. I got one with my first order.... way back when and then I asked Jeff J. repeatedly for one every month, and every month I never got one. Is there a way I can ensure I get a catalogue, even if it's only once in a while? I haven't seen one in almost 2 years!
    Doug I understand you were trying to get ccom to send you a magazine. I wish you would have said something before I sent you that package I could have thrown in a few of the past ones I had. I'm sure a few of us around here would be able to help you get the magazine if ccom still can get you one.