Home General Discussion

Interesting Stash

sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
Found this in my local craigslist.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/hab/2138876738.html

Looks like he has some out of production sticks (REO, Fire, etc). Based on the sticks, looks like he may have been a Ccom or CI guy.

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    That's a hell of a stash. I wonder what is making him sell all those?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Wow what a stash and in my backyard, well Tacoma. I might have to check it out.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Holy Sh*t, thats a lot of stuff!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    damn, that must have taken forever to collect all those, kinda sad he is selling them.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I'm not sure what to make of this guy. I contacted him, asked about offers on only part of his inventory, he said Okay. So, I made him what I thought was a fair offer, even including money for priority mail, but didn't hear back from him. I contacted him again this a.m. and he says 'no deal'. Says now he only wants to deal locally and is rewriting his ad.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but don't know whether he's an okay guy who just didn't think things all the way through, or whether he's just a flake of some sort.

It's too bad, too - I only offered on about 25 sticks (maybe that's part of the problem) but 4 of 'em were ones I really wanted. Oh, well, C'est La Vie, I guess.

Marty

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    jlmarta:
    I'm not sure what to make of this guy. I contacted him, asked about offers on only part of his inventory, he said Okay. So, I made him what I thought was a fair offer, even including money for priority mail, but didn't hear back from him. I contacted him again this a.m. and he says 'no deal'. Says now he only wants to deal locally and is rewriting his ad.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but don't know whether he's an okay guy who just didn't think things all the way through, or whether he's just a flake of some sort.

It's too bad, too - I only offered on about 25 sticks (maybe that's part of the problem) but 4 of 'em were ones I really wanted. Oh, well, C'est La Vie, I guess.

Marty

Sucks to hear that. Which ones were you after? Would you like me to be the middleman since I am in his area?
    Nah. It's Okay. The only ones I REALLY wanted were the 4 Fire churchills by Indian Tabac. That's my all-time favorite stick. I threw in some RP's and some Carlos Torano's just to make it worthwhile for both of us but he evidently didn't think so.

But thanks for asking. I appreciate it.

Marty

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    hey pm me man...we may be able to make this work out pretty nicely
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    PM to you.
    Joeyjoe21_8:

PM to you...