Home General Discussion

Why dont you sell pipe Baccy CCOM

jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
I was just wondering why you dont sell pipe tobacco any specific reason ?

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Ummm, I think the name of the company says it all.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    cabinetmaker:
    Ummm, I think the name of the company says it all.
    funny, but +1
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    Differnet storage/ having to weigh it/ having knolageable reps probably loads more reasons. It would be nice, but (even though i enjoy the ocasuonal pipe) i would rather see the effort go towards the great work they already do
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    sol1821:
    Differnet storage/ having to weigh it/ having knolageable reps probably loads more reasons. It would be nice, but (even though i enjoy the ocasuonal pipe) i would rather see the effort go towards the great work they already do
    so in other words:
    be good at one thing rather than mediocre at many

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    kuzi16:
    sol1821:
    so in other words:
    be good at one thing rather than mediocre at many

im sure if ccom did it they would do it well, however to do it well would mean they wouldnt be making money.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    I heard it is due to trademark issues. If they sold pipe tobacco, they would need to change their name to Cigar and Pipe.com, or CAPCOM, which is already a video game manufacturer. Yes, I am a big dork and this was my attempt at humor.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Just never really had time. We are cigar people and just focus in on that. i have looked at pipes, pipe tobacco, hookhas, all that stuff but the truth is, there is just still so much more we could be doing with cigars. I like to think cigar.com is just in its infancy still with lots of opportunities to be had, new brands to roll out and great and innovative products to bring to the cigar consumer.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Svenson:
    Just never really had time. We are cigar people and just focus in on that. i have looked at pipes, pipe tobacco, hookhas, all that stuff but the truth is, there is just still so much more we could be doing with cigars. I like to think cigar.com is just in its infancy still with lots of opportunities to be had, new brands to roll out and great and innovative products to bring to the cigar consumer.

I can dig that!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Alex Svenson:

I can dig that!
    haha my thoughts exactly Oz! I'm excited to see where this company goes
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    One2gofst:
    I heard it is due to trademark issues. If they sold pipe tobacco, they would need to change their name to Cigar and Pipe.com, or CAPCOM, which is already a video game manufacturer. Yes, I am a big dork and this was my attempt at humor.
    Haha, nice. Dork it up friend, you're hardly the only one.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938