Home General Discussion

New Product Announcement

2»

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Sounds good, can't wait to try some :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Lately I have been favoring the corona size. Mostly because it can be smoked in the time it takes me to travel to and from work. I can't stay outside and finish larger cigars due to the damn cold, so all my larger sticks will get a few extra months aging on 'em.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    Alex Svenson:
    Be on the lookout in Spring of 2010 for a small production line called Man O War Shaggy. People keep asking for cult size and this is it at a 5 x 42 corona. It will have a wrapper that tucks over the foot and flagged head. Blend will be medium to full to full depending on your palate in come in little sleeve style boxes of 10. Not sure I have the info yet on pricing but will keep you guys posted. Should be March/ Arpril. Aj is starting with 1000 boxes. I just got some samples in the mail from AJ and had a call with him. Very tasty. If I didnt already burn the damn things I would have included a pic.
    Unless you are bringing out a time machine with it, I think you mean Spring 2011 ;) Either way, I will be looking forward to it!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    One2gofst:
    Alex Svenson:
    Be on the lookout in Spring of 2010 for a small production line called Man O War Shaggy. People keep asking for cult size and this is it at a 5 x 42 corona. It will have a wrapper that tucks over the foot and flagged head. Blend will be medium to full to full depending on your palate in come in little sleeve style boxes of 10. Not sure I have the info yet on pricing but will keep you guys posted. Should be March/ Arpril. Aj is starting with 1000 boxes. I just got some samples in the mail from AJ and had a call with him. Very tasty. If I didnt already burn the damn things I would have included a pic.
    Unless you are bringing out a time machine with it, I think you mean Spring 2011 ;) Either way, I will be looking forward to it!
    LOL indeed. sorry about that. If I had a time machine, I would have gone back and purchased all of the partagas 150's when they came out... maybe some apple stock when it was $1 while I was at it.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    Cant wait to try these, I enjoy smaller ring gauge cigars. I enjoy the Mow and Ruination. I have a couple armadas resting in the humidor, but i have yet to try the Mow corona size! What do you guys think of the mow corona??
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    Alex Svenson:
    One2gofst:
    Alex Svenson:
    LOL indeed. sorry about that. If I had a time machine, I would have gone back and purchased all of the partagas 150's when they came out... maybe some apple stock when it was $1 while I was at it.
    I'd say go with the Apple stock. After you did that you could buy whatever the hell you wanted at pretty much any price. Get Lt. Dan to invest you in some fruit company and you ain't gotta worry about money no more ;)
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    what would the blend taste like?