Home General Discussion

Just got my box of Diesel Unlimiteds

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Came yesterday, I got the d.5's from Tim, as always he gave me a great deal. I am thinking about taking off all the cello on these where they can age a little faster.

Comments

• MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Cool deal, I just grabbed a box of those that came in the other day. I like the thought of taken some Cell off to let them age faster; good idea. I have another problem though...Anejos Crazy deal going on today but a big nut to swollow this close to christmas and an upcoming Disney trip.. Grr!!! probable going to do it anyway and hate myself later.
  • GarheadGarhead Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 41
    Nice! I'm already on my 3rd box of Unlimiteds. Got me a box of the d.X when it first came out, a box of the d.5s (have some left) and just bought a box of more d.X's.....I think this cigar is quickly rising to #1 on my list....
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Mperconte:
    Cool deal, I just grabbed a box of those that came in the other day. I like the thought of taken some Cell off to let them age faster; good idea. I have another problem though...Anejos Crazy deal going on today but a big nut to swollow this close to christmas and an upcoming Disney trip.. Grr!!! probable going to do it anyway and hate myself later.
    But with Anejos, it will be like Christmas everyday! ( I'm not very helpful haha)
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    OK, scaled down a bit, I bought (10) AF Anejos # 55 and the daily RP deal....get this, 2nd day delivery was 5.95, last week I paid 9.95. Go figure. Anyway, they will be at the door on Friday.!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Krieg:
    Came yesterday, I got the d.5's from Tim, as always he gave me a great deal. I am thinking about taking off all the cello on these where they can age a little faster.
    my d.X's land some time today... just waiting on the UPS dude...
  • egokillaegokilla Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    i got the high octane sampler and was slightly disappointed with the flavor- I loved the unholy cocktails blend- the unlimited just seemed the same throughout the entire experience.
    I figured with the San Andreas and the ligero it would be something that kept my palate interested, but maybe it was just my attitude @ the time. I hyped myself up for the diesel experience and the PA Broadleaf delivered- but I suppose I put too much hope in a palate orgy with the unlimited. As I got down to the final third, I took 6 of the 10 and plopped them in a zipplock and intended to give them out @ work- I decided to wait and give it another roll.

Also- it was my first smoke of the day which was @ 4AM with some German coffee.

I'll try another soon, but on the positive side:
    The stick is massive, and just as Alex stated- it feels very heavy- the burn was razor sharp and the ash was bright white- I used a standard punch initially and then my cutter- when I cut the cap- bellows of smoke come pulling through but the burn remained perfect.

As others have stated- it had a barnyard smell, not the cat piss (urea/ammonia) odor- but like a dry hay that was neither pleasant or offensive.

I admire any enthusiast that is able to do a box of the playas or chooses this as his/her daily pyre.

my hats off you to bud.

Sorry if this seems negative- it was not my intention.