Home General Discussion

60 Ring Salute...

DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
One day over the holidays I will be doing a 60 Ring Salute! The lineup will include:

Camacho Triple Maduro
LFD DL700
LFD Airbender Valiente
Man 'O War Ruination

I'll report back in if I'm still standing....

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I will arrange the funeral, just in case
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Diamondog:
    One day over the holidays I will be doing a 60 Ring Salute! The lineup will include:

Camacho Triple Maduro
    LFD DL700
    LFD Airbender Valiente
    Man 'O War Ruination

i would smoke in this order:
    airbender
    MoW Ruination
    Camacho Trip. maddy
    DL700

the first and the last in my mind are set in stone. the middle two could go either way.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    kuzi16:
    Diamondog:

Camacho Triple Maduro
    LFD DL700
    LFD Airbender Valiente
    Man 'O War Ruination

i would smoke in this order:
    airbender
    MoW Ruination
    Camacho Trip. maddy
    DL700

the first and the last in my mind are set in stone. the middle two could go either way.
    I will take that advice, I had just listed them didn't really put any thought in to order...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Good luck DD. I just hope to get to smoke that many over the holiday weekend.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    If you keel over, I got dibs on your humidor ;)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    xmacro:
    Cool Xmarco can have the humi I want the cigars Wink [;)]

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    LOL, all that is missing from that list is the Oliva V 6 X 60 KILLER stick. But I'm betting you will already be reporting back... from your back LOL. Good luck Steve.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    This sounds like something I'd do - before I eat lunch, lol..
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Must be nice to have that kind of time. Good deal and good luck. Kuzi did a good job on the order. I haven't had the dl700 but I'll take his word for it.
    laker1963:
    LOL, all that is missing from that list is the Oliva V 6 X 60 KILLER stick. But I'm betting you will already be reporting back... from your back LOL. Good luck Steve.
    When I ordered my Oliva V's I wanted that stick but no damn stock at the time...I got the 6x56 torp but that ain't good enough for this session...
    phobicsquirrel:
    Must be nice to have that kind of time. Good deal and good luck. Kuzi did a good job on the order. I haven't had the dl700 but I'll take his word for it.
    I have 4 days off for Christmas this year, I work 6 days a week 12 hours a day otherwise so I am for sure takin the time! lol, it might kill me but I'm doin it....whoever can convince my wife can have my collection lol
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Don't know really what to say but good luck!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Diamondog:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have 4 days off for Christmas this year, I work 6 days a week 12 hours a day otherwise so I am for sure takin the time! lol, it might kill me but I'm doin it....whoever can convince my wife can have my collection lol
    What do you do?
    Goldy:
    Diamondog:
    phobicsquirrel:
    What do you do?
    District manager for a wireless internet company
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    This is kind of like a 21 gun salute?
    JCizzle:
    Well you've got a couple serious challenges here on the board, you've got the MOW badge, Death By Diesel and now the 60 Ring salute...
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Diamondog:
    JCizzle:
    Well you've got a couple serious challenges here on the board, you've got the MOW badge, Death By Diesel and now the 60 Ring salute...
    I just need to get these collections so I can try them! Another excuse for shopping, not that I needed one.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    xmacro:
    With the exception of a few nice sticks I'm leaving out for my buds to smoke at the wake, the rest are getting cremated with me... one last mega herf!