Home Non Cigar Related

Hi from the other side

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
Just wanted to drop a line to y'all! I keep checking the forums from time to time and trying to weed off wbfiller.com from spam lol... Otherwise I have not smoked a cigar in a looong time. My family is better - I am helping a lot my mom with money. Things are tight, but we are managing. My grandma passed a while back and I still haven't gotten over it, but am working on it. I just hate that I can't just buy a ticket and fly home. Spending Christmas holidays with my girlfriend's parents so that would be nice. As for cigars - I have about 3 left :). Joe was helpful enough to get the rest out of my hands. I just didn't want Opus XXX and Camachos and what not to just sit around not being taken care of properly and not being smoked. In any case - I still try to follow what's going on and might attend a smoking event in the city in January. Kinda miss being part of all the games. Having my mailbox blown to bits is an awesome feeling :)... In any case - I just wanted to say hi. Miss you guys ;)! In a non-sexual way hahaahahaha. BTW = Alien - ima look you up for more info on getting a tat. Just gotta laser remove my hair first. Cheers! (oh and do I miss the Jigsaw games!!!)

Comments