Home General Discussion

15 super premium w/humidor

letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
hey everyone, curious to know what everyone thinks about the super premiumwith portable humidor thing.
I almost want to get it, because of the pre embargos, I had one of those sticks, and sent another away. Just loved that stick. Does everyone think it seems worth it or no?

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    If you're after Pre-embargoes, check out the December Ccom catalog in the back
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I am kind of interested in all of the sticks, but especially the pre embargos, what do you get in the dec catalog?
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Where is this humidor deal you speak of?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    letsgowithbob:
    I am kind of interested in all of the sticks, but especially the pre embargos, what do you get in the dec catalog?
    Personally, I think the previous Super Premium Herfador deal was a better deal... Just better sticks, IMO. I actually got Tim to make me a sort of custom super premium+herfador "sampler" a while back. He gave me a good price on some Graycliff DEs, Gurkha Centurians, PEs, and Opus PL. It's still a good price for those sticks, regardless. Plus, a herfador, if you don't already have one, is something that I can almost guarantee you will use at some point in your days as a cigar smoker. I took mine on vacation this summer, and it was a life saver.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    docbp87:
    letsgowithbob:
    Personally, I think the previous Super Premium Herfador deal was a better deal... Just better sticks, IMO. I actually got Tim to make me a sort of custom super premium+herfador "sampler" a while back. He gave me a good price on some Graycliff DEs, Gurkha Centurians, PEs, and Opus PL. It's still a good price for those sticks, regardless. Plus, a herfador, if you don't already have one, is something that I can almost guarantee you will use at some point in your days as a cigar smoker. I took mine on vacation this summer, and it was a life saver.
    Yeah I'm on my 3rd herfador, and have 1 more in reserve, don't really need one, just interested in whether everyone thinks its worth it or not. Maybe I'll do the phone a friend and see what can be arranged.
    JCizzle:
    Where is this humidor deal you speak of?
    It's on the front page
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=831
    Dear Barbara! With my COTM membership that's $6 a stick plus a herfador??? I need to stop logging on to this site lol.

I might have to get two of these. :-S
  • letashaneletashane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    It does sound like a good deal..
    Just ordered two with Matthew. :-D I better tone this habit down a notch.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    JCizzle:
    Just ordered two with Matthew. :-D I better tone this hobby down a notch.
    Fixed it.

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    stephen_hannibal:
    JCizzle:
    Fixed it.

Smoking is a hobby, but for me, collecting cigars is becoming a habit ;)
    docbp87:
    stephen_hannibal:
    JCizzle:
    Fixed it.

Smoking is a hobby, but for me, collecting cigars is becoming a habit ;)
    That's more like it.