Home General Discussion

Present for your cigar rep?

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
Has/does anyone do anything for their ccom reps during the holiday? I deff feel like i should send something to say thanks for how well I've been taken care of my few months here.

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    That's a great idea! What do you give someone who has everything (cigars)?

The service I've gotten from Andrew and Kelley has been terrific and they should be thanked.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i thought paying their bills was enough...

HA!!

i guess it depends on how well you know them. if you know them very well and you feel a kinship, i dont see why not.
    but do you buy a gift for the person that sold you your car, your clothes or your food?

(sorry tim, andrew and kelly. i swear there is no hate here)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I think it's always a good idea to take care of people that treat you well during the holidays. I get gifts for my mailman and garbage crew. Usually gift cards or cash. If you've developed a close relationship with your rep, then a nice gesture like a Starbucks gift card or something is appropriate.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I think it's a great idea. always good to say thanks whoever they might be.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    kuzi16:

HA!!

i guess it depends on how well you know them. if you know them very well and you feel a kinship, i dont see why not.
    but do you buy a gift for the person that sold you your car, your clothes or your food?

Its nothing like the cashier at the grocery store, or the dealership. Some people deal a lot with a particular rep, and get great deals. I get a price on one of my fav sticks in singles thats cheaper than box pricing. When you build a relationship with them, it's nice to show your appreciation.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    PsychoSJG:
    kuzi16:

HA!!

Its nothing like the cashier at the grocery store, or the dealership. Some people deal a lot with a particular rep, and get great deals. I get a price on one of my fav sticks in singles thats cheaper than box pricing. When you build a relationship with them, it's nice to show your appreciation.
    oh... i understand that. like i said, if you feel a kinship, i dont see why not.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Or maybe an Amazon gift certificate email :)!!!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Yeah, I got something for my rep - a swift kick to the groin followed by a one-finger salute. Damn St. Petersburg cigar bar is a total rip-off
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    xmacro:
    Yeah, I got something for my rep - a swift kick to the groin followed by a one-finger salute.
    Well if that's your idea of a gift, I'm glad you're not my Secret Santa :-P