Home General Discussion

10,000 Members

GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
I just noticed that we have just added our 10,001 member. Congrats to CCOM for hosting such a great forum, though I am supprised they didn't offer a 10,000 member contest. Seems like the thing to do around here :)

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Nice. I'm kind of glad that only like 100~ish people are really active though. Makes for a much more community feel, rather than some of the HUGE forums that move so fast it's impossible to even pay attention to who is who, where as, here, I know who most of you guys are, and after a few months, even the new guys start to looks familiar. Congrats CCom.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    docbp87:
    Nice. I'm kind of glad that only like 100~ish people are really active though. Makes for a much more community feel, rather than some of the HUGE forums that move so fast it's impossible to even pay attention to who is who, where as, here, I know who most of you guys are, and after a few months, even the new guys start to looks familiar. Congrats CCom.
    +1. This is by far the best forum I've been apart of. You can actually get to know that people on here and it doesn't take long till you can talk on here like you have been friends for years. Which is why I now regret using my middle name as my ID, as now everyone thinks my name is Evan. LOL. Great forum Ccom, Congrats.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    t_evan50:
    docbp87:
    +1. This is by far the best forum I've been apart of. You can actually get to know that people on here and it doesn't take long till you can talk on here like you have been friends for years. Which is why I now regret using my middle name as my ID, as now everyone thinks my name is Evan. LOL. Great forum Ccom, Congrats.
    But Evan is such a good name-----Muuuuuuuuch better than something like Troy or the like;)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    it would be interesting to know what number member each of us were. any way to find that out without just looking at the join dates?
    kuzi16:
    it would be interesting to know what number member each of us were. any way to find that out without just looking at the join dates?
    ok... its still a ***... but you can figure it out.

search user by join date, sort by ascending. every page has 20 people on it. find what page you are on multiply out and add in all those before you on the page.
    mine was easy to do.
    im member #35.

alex is #10
    tim is #9
    madurofan is #791
    bandyt09 is #1522
    Laker is #1593

interesting.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:

search user by join date, sort by ascending. every page has 20 people on it. find what page you are on multiply out and add in all those before you on the page.
    mine was easy to do.
    im member #35.

alex is #10
    tim is #9
    madurofan is #791
    bandyt09 is #1522
    Laker is #1593

interesting.
    Hey Kuzi, thanks for the work on this, pretty interesting to know. Now I won't spend half my day on C.com looking this information up, I'll spend it looking at cigars instead, LOL.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:

mine was easy to do.
    im member #35.

alex is #10
    tim is #9
    madurofan is #791
    bandyt09 is #1522
    Laker is #1593

interesting.
    Hey Kuzi, thanks for the work on this, pretty interesting to know. Now I won't spend half my day on C.com looking this information up, I'll spend it looking at cigars instead, LOL.
    What... I don't feel a day over 1450 !
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:

mine was easy to do.
    im member #35.

alex is #10
    tim is #9
    madurofan is #791
    bandyt09 is #1522
    Laker is #1593

interesting.
    Man u got some free time.
    seriously, it doesnt take that long. all that was under 10 min.