Home General Discussion

Cigar.com On Nationally Syndicated Radio!!!

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
If you tune into the Ben Ferguson Show on Sunday night from 7pm to 10pm est on your locally syndicated station, I will be appearing as guest discussing the cigar industry, cigars, trends and of course CIGAR.COM!! It is my first appearance but may become a regular thing.

Ben Ferguson is a conservative talk show host who in addition to having his own nationally syndicated radio show is also a regular contributor on CNBC, Fox News, CNN and Fox Business. his website is www.benfergusonshow.com If you are unable to tune in locally, you can go to www.kwam990.com during the hours of the show sunday as it will be broadcast via the internet at this stations website. You can also go to the ben ferguson show website next week and listen to the show on demand. Wish me luck. Who would thought anyone would want to hear some gringo from the midwest talk about cigars? LOL

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Good luck Alex, You'll do great . Just don't think about the millions of people out there listening to you.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    dont forget to give the forum a mention :p
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    This is pretty cool Alex, so how did he hear about ccom? Is he a customer??
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    thats just too friekinn cool for me lol thats awesome alex good luck we all know that you will do great...i guess i know what i am doing sunday night now!!!!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Krieg:
    This is pretty cool Alex, so how did he hear about ccom? Is he a customer??
    He is a regular cigar guy and is a big fan of the 5 Vegas Gold. Someone got us in touch.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I will tune in via internet on Sunday for sure!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Awesome. I will be tuning in. Next stop the O'reilly factor. :)
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    That's awesome Alex! This should provide CCOM with some well-deserved publicity.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    That is great news, would love to see you do a regular deal. I get a kick out of "Cigar Dave" every Saturday.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Svenson:
    Who would thought anyone would want to hear some gringo from the midwest talk about cigars? LOL
    ... uh...
    i would...

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alarm set on cell phone. No matter where I find myself at that time on Sunday, I will be tuning in. Congrats Alex. I would love to have it become a regular thing. Cigar talk needs more exposure to a mainstream, non-cigar audience. Make sure to say something about all of the BS legislative crap that has gone on over the last few years, and maybe mention CRA and all of the amazing stuff they are doing.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Just did the taping today. They were more interested on how to pick cigar gifts and samplers etc. Sounds like I may be back on after the holidays though and we will see what they want to talk about then. Hopefully a good opportunity to fill more folks in on how crazy the taxes and smoking bans are.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    Who would thought anyone would want to hear some gringo from the midwest talk about cigars? LOL
    ... uh...
    i would...

Heck, I'd listen to anyone talk cigars so long as they knew what they were talking about.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Alex Svenson:
    Just did the taping today. They were more interested on how to pick cigar gifts and samplers etc. Sounds like I may be back on after the holidays though and we will see what they want to talk about then. Hopefully a good opportunity to fill more folks in on how crazy the taxes and smoking bans are.
    Well keep us posted for sure. I'll tune in for this one and I'd damn sure like to listen to the discussion about taxes and smoking bans when and if it happens.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Alex Svenson:
    Well, when you get to talking about that, just don't be one of those "angry guys" who can't keep their emotions in check. I gotta say, whether I'm watching MSNBC or FOX, it annoys the hell out of me when a commentator can't keep their voice or passions in check; a cool-headed explanation is always more convincing than a passionate rant