Home General Discussion

Who has the most?

2»

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Right now, I'm around 200. But when i finish my basement someday (before the year 2030, hopefully), I'll be installing a walk-in humi. I'll hope to have a few thousand someday....... Pipe dreams.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    phobicsquirrel:
    1106 is my count. Though I have a box of family reserve 46's hitting and I just got a box of tat arnarchy's so that number is going up a bit. Took a while to count but that's it and I'm surprised. I guess all those boxes and singles add up. CRAP, hope my wife doesn't find out. You know the thing is, I personally feel that I have way more than I need however when stuff comes out that I really like I want more for years to come. Maybe I have a problem I dunno, but I really don't try to buy a lot.
    How long you been hording?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    phobicsquirrel:
    1106 is my count. Though I have a box of family reserve 46's hitting and I just got a box of tat arnarchy's so that number is going up a bit. Took a while to count but that's it and I'm surprised. I guess all those boxes and singles add up. CRAP, hope my wife doesn't find out. You know the thing is, I personally feel that I have way more than I need however when stuff comes out that I really like I want more for years to come. Maybe I have a problem I dunno, but I really don't try to buy a lot.
    Every squirrel has his nuts. Yours are just flammable
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    cooch36:
    phobicsquirrel:
    How long you been hording?
    really since 2008. I picked up buying a lot of boxes... Yes I like to horde.
    fla-gypsy:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Every squirrel has his nuts. Yours are just flammable
    lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    1100 is quite a bit. you need a 12 step program.
    step one: send me one from each box that you have...
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    MY goal is to be among the greats of this site.....lol nothing better than a selection of great smokes
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Im not going for the most. I want to be more like Kuzi and have some nice well aged sticks. Im in the 200's and doing pretty good with them.
    firetruckguy:
    Im not going for the most. I want to be more like Kuzi and have some nice well aged sticks. Im in the 200's and doing pretty good with them.
    My desire is not to collect a bunch of rags. But a large collection of very good sticks a win, win thats why I'm not in a rush to fill the humi but to fill it with smokes that will keep me happy. I have a collection of must try singles and doubles but a larger collection of sticks that I really like, I load up on them so that I can have some really good aged sticks.
    A cigar doesnt have to be Just a cigar!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    30 Million.... oh wait, I am sure I dont get to play in this LOL. But seriously, at home, I have about 500 at any given time.
    Alex Svenson:
    30 Million.... oh wait, I am sure I dont get to play in this LOL.
    party at Alex's!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    30 Million.... oh wait, I am sure I dont get to play in this LOL.
    party at Alex's!
    I'm on my way!
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Alex Svenson:
    30 Million.... oh wait, I am sure I dont get to play in this LOL. But seriously, at home, I have about 500 at any given time.
    I know you were joking, but is that an actual estimate for the warehouse inventory? Or was that just a hyperbole?
    kuzi16:
    1100 is quite a bit. you need a 12 step program.
    step one: send me one from each box that you have...
    lol... yeah I haven't really had a count going over the last year or so and I really need to slow down however I don't buy all that much anymore. Funny how it works out.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    firetruckguy:
    x2, I know I have WAY too many but al ot of my cigars I'm trying to age for a min of a year...will see how that goes lol
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Alex Svenson:
    I know you were joking, but is that an actual estimate for the warehouse inventory? Or was that just a hyperbole?
    that is about what is in stock in inventory this time of year. One in every 5 cigars smoked in the united states passed through the humidor in PA. It is very impressive.
    Alex Svenson:
    One in every 5 cigars smoked in the united states passed through the humidor in PA.
    3 of 5 cigars in my humidor have passed though the humidor in PA....

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    My inventory has been at a scant 150 ish for a while now. Two kids in college will do that to you. But, they are all my favorites and most on the higher end of premium, so I got that going for me.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Alex Svenson:
    that is about what is in stock in inventory this time of year. One in every 5 cigars smoked in the united states passed through the humidor in PA. It is very impressive.
    That's pretty incredible and yet not surprising. No wonder you guys pull so much weight in getting sweet deals and exclusive products for us to enjoy.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Alex Svenson:
    That's pretty incredible and yet not surprising. No wonder you guys pull so much weight in getting sweet deals and exclusive products for us to enjoy.
    Doesn't three of the biggest online retailers use that humi
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks a lot Alex... You just made me stain my pants. I'm at work too so now I have to deal with it for the rest of my 12 hour shift! lol
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    wow, i can't believe some of the #'s i'm seeing here. impressive, most impressive. For you guys that have 500+, when you sit back and look at them do you ever just say "ok, that's enough, no need to buy anymore for a few years"? I stay in the 40-60 range and some times I feel like i've got too many!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Somewhere around 100 or so, down from 200 a few months ago. I typically go in phases - sometimes I buy lots of singles and experiment, then I start buying boxes of what I really like. Right now I'm just trying different sticks here and there, and haven't found much reason to buy in bulk yet. I've been toying with the idea of buying a box of MOW Armada, but I'm having trouble justifying it with myself
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Being a noob, I only have one unopened box in my coolidor and maybe 12-15 sticks in my humi. I have more on the way, though.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    xmacro:
    Somewhere around 100 or so, down from 200 a few months ago. I typically go in phases - sometimes I buy lots of singles and experiment, then I start buying boxes of what I really like. Right now I'm just trying different sticks here and there, and haven't found much reason to buy in bulk yet. I've been toying with the idea of buying a box of MOW Armada, but I'm having trouble justifying it with myself
    Do it!!!! Throw in a bottle of Louis XIII.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    My current count is around 250, and floats between 200 and 300 sticks. Half or those are Cuban (It's OK, I'm Canadian eh!_)
    Most have come from full boxes. I have very few singles, and on average the cigars date back to 2008. I say average because many are from 2002 and 2003, some from 2007, and some newer than that.....but a good 60 sticks or more are from 2008, so that sounds bout right.